RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
Soon as I post this Wapo drops a story:wtf:

fukkERY OVERLOAD!!!!
giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's shytty but technically not illegal. The President has the authority to declassify whatever he wants.
Bruh, only because he's president.

Just like you can't "arrest" the president

literally anyone else would go to jail for what he just did

He exposed ELITE USA intelligence that doesn't exist to anyone else.

This is beyond fukked up. He literally doesn't know what classified information is.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
In his meeting with Lavrov, Trump seemed to be boasting about his inside knowledge of the looming threat. “I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day,” Trump said, according to an official with knowledge of the exchange.

Trump went on to discuss aspects of the threat that the United States only learned through the espionage capabilities of a key partner. He did not reveal the specific intelligence gathering method, but described how the Islamic State was pursuing elements of a specific plot and how much harm such an attack could cause under varying circumstances. Most alarmingly, officials said, Trump revealed the city in the Islamic State’s territory where the U.S. intelligence partner detected the threat.

The Washington Post is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities.

lol and he was calling comey a showboat the other day. this guy is just dumb.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
@88m3 can we thread-ban this fukk?

I'm tired of all this dissension.

Read the article you dunce
Literally was not trolling at all, was 100% serious. You've been following this super closely so if anything you are the dude to ask about charges/good evidence being found. I'll take your reply as nothing of substance has yet to formulate