RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
hold on. i'm not saying it's a problem for mueller and them.

i'm saying it's a really bad look for buzzfeed news.
We're in agreement.

These were two seperate points.

I think it's a bad look for buzzfeed.

But I'm also interested in seeing how Mueller ties it up nice and neat.

That Manafort trial was :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why can't you contribute substantive content like a good little boy and stop attacking me?

I don't share your views on sticking Black America's neck out for illegal immigration any more. You can learn to live with that disagreement.

Democrats need to win this shutdown in the long run by distancing themselves from illegal immigration in the next 5 to 10 years.
Democrats just had the biggest house swing in history by not taking your advice.

Republican light been taking Ls for a while now. :Madwithher:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Special counsel office is smart. I think they anticipated this type of reaction - especially from the legacy media. All of the bloggers/twitter journalists etc were going to follow suit. I also wouldn’t be surprised if some of the people currently shutting on Buzzfeed are angry bc they may have had the information earlier but decided not to run it (perhaps for fear of interfering with the investigation, or st the special counsels request). Remember that same thing happened with dossier - tons of people had it but refused to publish.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yea. I think it's time to bush nap from this thread. He's spamming unrelated shyt that makes us miss the important stuff.
Rudy Giuliani literally just confirmed a lot of BuzzFeed's reporting. :confusedjagfan:

It'd be nice if you CONTRIBUTED though.

If yall keep waiting on NYTimes and Washington Post, you miss everything "important"...so says you ...

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Special counsel office is smart. I think they anticipated this type of reaction - especially from the legacy media. All of the bloggers/twitter journalists etc were going to follow suit. I also wouldn’t be surprised if some of the people currently shutting on Buzzfeed are angry bc they may have had the information earlier but decided not to run it (perhaps for fear of interfering with the investigation, or st the special counsels request). Remember that same thing happened with dossier - tons of people had it but refused to publish.
It's a fluid situation. Only thing throwing me off is Mueller has been dead silent up to now.

Maga bots :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Like I said...its MSM and gatekeepers keeping tabs on other news sources.

NYTimes and Washington Post have made errors too but no one blows up at them like they did at Buzzfeed.

Remember the reaction to the Prague story?