RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Gains

Superstar
Daps
count down to ban bets ..................

tumblr_o39mezcIbD1sf2a1uo3_500.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's a holy shyt moment but at the same time I'm sure some of us had suspicion that Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress. It's more obvious now that Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn Investigation, fired Comey to stall/stop the whole investigation, and promised Manafort a pardon if he stayed silent or lied to Mueller in his so called "cooperation". Trump made up the misleading statement on Air Force One about the Trump Tower meeting because the meeting was actually about lifting sanctions and asking for Russian dirt on Clinton, and Trump knew about the meeting and the purpose of the meeting in advance. Trump probably told others to lie to Congress too.

Also, I'm sure Jeff Sessions is secretly cooperating with Mueller because he's hurt about getting fired so he probably has communications that show Trump's pressure on Sessions to stop the investigation and threats of firing him.

This Obstruction of Justice case against Trump is going to be bigger than we imagined.
Sessions was never held accountable for lying to Congress about his ties to Sergey Kislyak. www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-spoke-twice-with-russian-ambassador-during-trumps-presidential-campaign-justice-officials-say/2017/03/01/77205eda-feac-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html

oJTcwb3.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Not sure why Dems don’t bring these clips with them to every msm appearance, every speech on the floor, EVERYWHERE they go. Let these Repubs defend themselves being celebrated on RT and Sputnik while the govt is shut down

i agree.

paint these fukkers for what they are.
call them out and give them the scarlet letter treatment.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They were getting regular updates from Cohen so that means Mueller got all the....wait for it...EMAILS!
I hope they lock Ivanka, Jr and White Dracula up. I want Trump catching L's all 2019. I dont know what criminal liability is here with them being involved in Trump Org business deals but Don Jr testified before Congress. I hope they asked him about his involvement in the Moscow project and he lied.