RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Has he always been this weird when talking .. was he like this during 9-11

He's always been smug and demeaning towards his opposition, bullish, and racist, but alot of his bumbling insanity and double speak is directly attributable to the impossible task of defending Trump in the court of public opinion based on legal grounds.

I don't recall him ever being so openly contradicting and bizarre on a routine basis. And he was on camera non-stop circa '99 - 2002. Had the media eating out of his hand after the Time Man of The Year cover. I thought it was a foregone conclusion he would be the next president after Bush.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Aside from being petty, what does this have to do with Russia, impeachment, or collusion?
Nothing

Because he has nothing

He said Mexico would pay for The Wall. They won't.

Moronically, he said he would own the shutdown. He won't.

He has NOTHING. NOT ONE fukkING THING.

She will break him and it will be delicious to watch...

The most powerful man in the country, brought to his knees by someone with a vagina all because of his own hubris

Tale as old as time :lolbron:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The Dems need to keep trolling this dude after this. Someone on Trump's staff had to have told him this isn't the right way to respond to Pelosi's letter. If he'll react like this to something so inconsequential, imagine what he'll do if they start mashing some serious buttons. Let this unhinged, insecure, fool sabotage himself, and breed even more ill will amongst voters, while we wait on Mueller to over do it so we don't confuse it for just rap music:wow: