RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
wouldnt be surprised if he got pics and receipts of him "vacationing" in Thailand :whoa: :dame:

My gut tells me he told Graham this Mueller investigation and your private info combined with campaign/Russian shyt and your :dame: lifestyle is all ready to be released unless you get onboard. They showed him his files.

Lindsey been a lapdog since.

Not just a typical politician who votes with him but holds his nose ala Corker or Flake but literally a champion for his causes. Sucking up on TV, kissing his ass whole 9. Nikka is tweeting pro Trump shyt now.

Go read the comments. Everyone knows he's compromised.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but look how animated he was about Kavanagh and his accusations. He was ANGRY. They got perve shyt on dude.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My gut tells me he told Graham this Mueller investigation and your private info combined with campaign/Russian shyt and your :dame: lifestyle is all ready to be released unless you get onboard. They showed him his files.

Lindsey been a lapdog since.

Not just a typical politician who votes with him but holds his nose ala Corker or Flake but literally a champion for his causes. Sucking up on TV, kissing his ass whole 9.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but look how animated he was about Kavanagh and his accusations. He was ANGRY. They got perve shyt on dude.
He straight up publicly threatened to recruit women to bring false rape charges against democratic politicians if the drunken rapist wasn’t confirmed to the court.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It’s insane how compromised all these politicians are :mindblown:

Are all politicians compromised like this?

I’ve heard from conspiracy theorists that when you reach a certain level you have to do certain things to prove your allegiance. They get a folder on you, so if you step out of line, they’ll ruin your life. That makes you an easy target for blackmail. I had assumed that was just crazies talking. However, looking at Graham and Trump, I can’t help but wonder if the conspiracy theorists were right. :merchant:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
He straight up publicly threatened to recruit women to bring false rape charges against democratic politicians if the drunken rapist wasn’t confirmed to the court.
It’s insane how compromised all these politicians are :mindblown:

Are all politicians compromised like this?

I’ve heard from conspiracy theorists that when you reach a certain level you have to do certain things to prove your allegiance. They get a folder on you, so if you step out of line, they’ll ruin your life. That makes you an easy target for blackmail. I had assumed that was just crazies talking. However, looking at Graham and Trump, I can’t help but wonder if the conspiracy theorists were right. :merchant:

There is no other logical explanation.

Most dudes on here seem level headed to not be part of the tin foil brigade so we don't just jump to irrational thoughts or conclusions.

But the total 180 from Graham from being a never Trump to being his champion when McCain died is just too obvious after the golf trip. How could he look that man's family in the face now that he is cozied up with Trump?

They got the J. Edgar file on dude.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I called it right after the election in 16.. it was obvious then they were compromised and that this would effectively be the end of the Republican party as we know it. This shut down has nothing to do with the wall. This is their last option to strangle law enforcement and the American people. If I was the Democrats I'd give him his 5 billion along with alot of other shyt tied to it for education, healthcare, etc. Mueller got these dudes shook and this is their last stand.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah well Barr recommended Bush Sr pardon 6 people involved with the Iran contra scandal when the Heat was starting to come to Bush’s door.. Bush pardon 6 of those mofos and effectively ended the investigation

Different times. And Bush 41 is not trump. But I see your point. I have fair in RR. He’s managed to keep control and guide the investigation thus far. Remember that people were worried about both Chris Wray and Whitaker when they were appointed, but he’s managed to keep them in line. He doesn’t strike me as the type to be like :yeshrug: if he thought Barr was there to kill the investigation.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I called it right after the election in 16.. it was obvious then they were compromised and that this would effectively be the end of the Republican party as we know it. This shut down has nothing to do with the wall. This is their last option to strangle law enforcement and the American people. If I was the Democrats I'd give him his 5 billion along with alot of other shyt tied to it for education, healthcare, etc. Mueller got these dudes shook and this is their last stand.
Can we refrain from making bold proclamations for now?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Can we refrain from making bold proclamations for now?

he's right. This is more about trying to get the people against the Democrats, then they can say the Democrats and the media are enemies of Trump, Repubs, and the American people. Trump can care less about that wall.