RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Breh they are amazingly better than the show

When I found out there were books to this shyt, I finished all the books between the time it took for season 1 and season 2 to come out

I just been sitting here waiting for closure forever:mjcry:
The same here, and I have relistened to the audibles, the whole series, about 5 times. I have listened to all the podcasts, bought all the world building books, the dunk and egg series multiple times. I was fukking obsessed, but my interest waned significantly because GRRM has super duper writers block. The fire and blood shyt was a lot better than I thought it would be, though, and I’m excited again

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
and folks thought Pelosi was weak

:russ:
You know, I NEVER thought she was weak, I just don’t think she presents well on TV, and with the idiocracy we live in, that certainly is a factor. I will admit, someone on here said, might have been @Call Me James or @Black Panther , they said, leaders lead from the front, which I never thought of that deeply. She is putting all this on her back, and shooting bail to all the progressives that might make gaffes. I always knew she was the obvious leader/speaker, but she is definitely going to write a dope and definitively final chapter to her public service.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
The same here, and I have relistened to the audibles, the whole series, about 5 times. I have listened to all the podcasts, bought all the world building books, the dunk and egg series multiple times. I was fukking obsessed, but my interest waned significantly because GRRM has super duper writers block. The fire and blood shyt was a lot better than I thought it would be, though, and I’m excited again
All the podcasts? Does that include Boars, Gore and Swords?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
All the podcasts? Does that include Boars, Gore and Swords?
I listened to a couple, but my go to’s were History of Westeros (Aziz is probably the most knowledgeable person in regards to the body of work, but I had to take a break because his gf is a fukking idiot), Radio Westeros is the most professionally produced asoif pod there is, and Maester Monthly (mods of the asoif subreddit). I will check out B,G & S on ur recommendation, if you are giving it.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, installed in the job just before Christmas, may already be looking at escape routes. Unlike his long-suffering predecessor, John Kelly, Mulvaney has indicated he’s prepared to walk away if things go south with the president. “Mick has both eyes open,” said a person who spoke with Mulvaney recently. “So far, Trump has been more DIY than ever before. It’s a continuation of where things left off with Kelly. Mulvaney is not going to stick around and get ground up.” Before Christmas, Trump’s former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told people that Mulvaney wouldn’t last long, according to a person who spoke with Lewandowski. Last night, The New York Timesreported Mulvaney is interested in becoming president of the University of South Carolina.

The shutdown has pushed the Russia investigation out of the news cycle. But Trumpworld knows it hasn’t gone away. Rudy Giuliani recently told a friend that he expects Mueller’s report to be “horrific,” a person briefed on the conversation said (Giuliani did not respond to a request for comment). “You’re already hearing people speculate Trump could do a deal and resign.”

The White House did not respond to a request for comment.

“There Is No Endgame”: Trump Aides Fear the Wall Will Be His Alamo

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
I listened to a couple, but my go to’s were History of Westeros (Aziz is probably the most knowledgeable person in regards to the body of work, but I had to take a break because his gf is a fukking idiot), Radio Westeros is the most professionally produced asoif pod there is, and Maester Monthly (mods of the asoif subreddit). I will check out B,G & S on ur recommendation, if you are giving it.
I got the recommendation from a friend at work, and it was right up my alley. It's 2 comedians who know basically nothing about the series at the start. I didn't either, so it was basically perfect for me. They cover the show, then between seasons cover the books. It's a pretty unserious look at it all. I had a good time going from knowing nothing (like Jon Snow :laugh:) to having a fair enough knowledge of the series both book and show. Smoke a couple bowls and give it a shot :thumbsup: