RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Anyone predicting that nothing will come out of this and trump will continue being president and win another term?

I can’t be the only one.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anyone predicting that nothing will come out of this and trump will continue being president and win another term?

I can’t be the only one.

Saying "nothing will come out of this" is inaccurate since plenty has already come out. Some more people will be indicted I'm sure, and Mueller's final report may end up saying Trump colluded with Russia and/or obstructed justice.

But Senate Republicans won't let Trump be impeached regardless of what Mueller says, so he'll still be president in 2020 barring health issues.

As far as whether or not he wins another term, that's up in the air. He really shouldn't, but this establishment vs. progressive bullshyt on the left might just depress turnout on the left enough for him to win. :francis:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

this shyt is gonna be so big that it's gonna be multiple big shyts.

so many heads are gonna get touched.

i'm trying to be a better poster by following the lead of others.
providing text quotes for tweets and using spoiler tags is the move.

Inshallah Islam truly leads people into better men and leaders. I wish our Hindu brothers would see this and follow allahs example

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Saying "nothing will come out of this" is inaccurate since plenty has already come out. Some more people will be indicted I'm sure, and Mueller's final report may end up saying Trump colluded with Russia and/or obstructed justice.

But Senate Republicans won't let Trump be impeached regardless of what Mueller says, so he'll still be president in 2020 barring health issues.

As far as whether or not he wins another term, that's up in the air. He really shouldn't, but this establishment vs. progressive bullshyt on the left might just depress turnout on the left enough for him to win. :francis:
When I siad nothing I meant as nothing will happen to trump but ya I see what u mean.

If remember correctly I was the first to break the Russia and Manafort connection with trump when’s trump was running for president on here.

At that time I felt that the Russians infiltrated trump and now they have the White House.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Shannon Watts‏ @shannonrwatts
BREAKING: 10 Russians accompanied agent Maria Butina to Trump's prayer breakfast; They also attended meetings Butina arranged with politically connected Americans, the culmination of an effort to infiltrate the US conservative movement, including the @NRA.

7:39 PM - 16 Dec 2018