RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I read a decent amount of Comey's testimony/interview, and it was absurd, he was as usual, on point, and hard to shake up, and Gowdy was floundering, desperate, and talking in circles, trying to find anything to pin wild conspiracy theories to. It was disgraceful.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Yoo....a councilwoman from some city in CA referenced QANON in her farewell speech

In a First, Lawmaker Cites QAnon Conspiracy From City Council Floor

And that’s why Orange County turned blue. Get these chuds the fukk out of here.
ALso, nap been getting scooped a lot these last few days and has resorted to posting non pertinent articles, so naturally we’re all working our thumbs like we’re working analog sticks. “We’re missing so much news!!”

You need your own thread to post your unrelated random Russian money laundering /hacking arrests. Not one person read that shyt. I really think you need your own separate thread for that.

Or an even better idea, spoiler the article and make the post an explanation (short) as to what the fukk any of that has to do directly with trump and this fukking case

“THE IC ISNT PLAYING YALL” and it’s sometning the equivalent of 4 Russians who didn’t pay their overdraft fees and also jay walked.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Too attractive.
I don't know about this breh.. Scarlett is too good looking for that role. I prefer a decent/ to average looking actress. They have to point out that members of the GOP bend over backwards for some average looking spy.

Amy Adams - IMDb

I think she can pull off the accent too and shes a great actress.

Yeah, but it shouldn't be a problem since to critical acclaim, Margot Robbie and Charlize Theron were able to play biographical roles of women that were less attractive. Amy Adams is a great choice though.
Y’all all have it wrong.. Butina will be played by Keri Russell!!
:ehh:May not be much of a challenge for her.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Y’all all have it wrong.. Butina will be played by Keri Russell!!

i nominate dom from mr. robot.

ddp-2.jpg

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Trump is apparently planning a 16 day vacation in maralago , orbital was right , he legit is planning his exit. He also no call no showed the White House yesterday. He’s cornered. That Oval Office meeting revealed so much. He’s got no friends only witnesses as one article put it. BRehs mueller has him cornered, SDNY got him trapped.

I used to talk to you guys about how war is a matter of keeping yourself mentally in the game and this is gonna be a war of Attrition with wins and losses. Well the wins are starting to come in. The tide is turning. And overall brehs. We’re seeing “the Teflon don” take some rounds. His son is scared. His organization is now fukked. 2019 is the year we win this whole fukking thing. fukk this motherfukker, little Barron will be selling Pizza Hut Pizza in commercials just like his sorry ass dad did just to make money. We gon have melania doIng GILF shyt on dogfart just to make a buck. Mueller is closing in brehs.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is apparently planning a 16 day vacation in maralago , orbital was right , he legit is planning his exit. He also no call no showed the White House yesterday. He’s cornered. That Oval Office meeting revealed so much. He’s got no friends only witnesses as one article put it. BRehs mueller has him cornered, SDNY got him trapped.

I used to talk to you guys about how war is a matter of keeping yourself mentally in the game and this is gonna be a war of Attrition with wins and losses. Well the wins are starting to come in. The tide is turning. And overall brehs. We’re seeing “the Teflon don” take some rounds. His son is scared. His organization is now fukked. 2019 is the year we win this whole fukking thing. fukk this motherfukker, little Barron will be selling Pizza Hut Pizza in commercials just like his sorry ass dad did just to make money. We gon have melania doIng GILF shyt on dogfart just to make a buck. Mueller is closing in brehs.

got me dying over here....

bytch ass called in the WH switchboard from the oval office, lowered his voice and fake coughed midway through the conversation

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

And to top it off the ultimate Thanos like annihilation at the 2020 election will be the icing on the cake.

All them motherfukkas that sold their souls to this shyt show will meet punishment. And it will be beautiful.