RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They trying to get me on fb lolsmh
4sl1q9.jpg

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
On point. Gillebrand is sick of my whiney ass right now, I email her about 4 times every 2 weeks, some of them are a couple of sentences, some of them are diatribes like on here when I am really over it. Wouldn’t be surprised if I wasn’t on a list. When the Kavanaugh shyt was popping, I was calling every single day. I have brought up my guy Al at least 10 times in my emails, as well. Somewhere along the way, even the Dem lawmakers, ALL lawmakers get hogh on the hog and forget that they work for us. I don’t care if my emails go to a spam folders, I’m still gonna put my thoughts to record.

Definitely on the disgruntled bytch list in Durbins office. I went off so bad earlier last yr, I had to email and apologize. They took the time to call me and I was just on the phone going off on some young intern, probably. Absolutely have to keep your cool with them lol

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Definitely on the disgruntled bytch list in Durbins office. I went off so bad earlier last yr, I had to email and apologize. They took the time to call me and I was just on the phone going off on some young intern, probably. Absolutely have to keep your cool with them lol
Yeah, I have a GREAT relationship with my local congressman, Paul Tonko, his office personally reached out to SS and got my wife her backpay. I would honestly take a bullet for that man and his staff. He keeps that same energy with his constituents, regardless if R or D. He got a former co-worker tickets to the inauguration, all the guy did was ask and email a couple of times, and he hooked him up. Great fukking guy, I ride for him.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
On point. Gillebrand is sick of my whiney ass right now, I email her about 4 times every 2 weeks, some of them are a couple of sentences, some of them are diatribes like on here when I am really over it. Wouldn’t be surprised if I wasn’t on a list. When the Kavanaugh shyt was popping, I was calling every single day. I have brought up my guy Al at least 10 times in my emails, as well. Somewhere along the way, even the Dem lawmakers, ALL lawmakers get hogh on the hog and forget that they work for us. I don’t care if my emails go to a spam folders, I’m still gonna put my thoughts to record.

Honestly this is worth its own spin off thread @AZBeauty I know you've posted about this in here before, but I think this is a great way/point of organizing on here that we could enact some real pressure on legislators.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

i didn't know that you are an NYS head.

:salute: