RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I guess Torshin finally got that dreaded call from Putin, I mean his conscious ...…… Putin hit 'em with the
raw
Well Sergey Kislyak got some cushy job in some region as a governor or something Sergey Kislyak - Wikipedia

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is seriously the most damaging day to Trump's political career.

EVERYONE knows how fukked he is.

living through it while it is happening makes it difficult to put into focus how big this all is.
especially when people around you don't have a fukking clue about anything at all.

the aftermath of trump is going to be crazy.
what do you do with the republican party after trump is dealt with?

what do you do about america's relationship with nato?
what do you do with the 38% of americans that won't stop clinging onto trumps nuts?
what do you do about congressman who obstructed justice by not checking the potus?

america is going to go through some serious growing pains in the near future and i welcome it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
living through it while it is happening makes it difficult to put into focus how big this all is.
especially when people around you don't have a fukking clue about anything at all.

the aftermath of trump is going to be crazy.
what do you do with the republican party after trump is dealt with?

what do you do about america's relationship with nato?
what do you do with the 38% of americans that won't stop clinging onto trumps nuts?
what do you do about congressman who obstructed justice by not checking the potus?

america is going to go through some serious growing pains in the near future and i welcome it.
I'm shocked.

Cause we confirmed the president WAS compromised

And...its like nothing matters.

Nothing has changed.

No one has been punished.

Trump is blackmailed on DOZENS of fronts and we can't even DO anything :mindblown:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill

1 hr ·
Michael Cohen, the former longtime attorney for President Trump, reportedly believed Trump would pardon him in exchange for backing the president during discussions with federal prosecutors.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Michael Cohen thought Trump would pardon him: report
Cohen, who once said he would take a bullet for Trump, pleaded guilty in August to bank fraud, tax fraud and campaign finance law violations.