RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This was real, I clicked it and it wasnt a parody account. :dwillhuh:

This just reminds me of how much it personally irks me that someone as stupid as Trump is the president.

Don't get me wrong, having a corrupt president is bad enough, but it's even worse having a corrupt president that's probably dumber than most regular posters in this thread. :snoop:

The way Frank Grimes on the Simpsons felt about Homer Simpson (and him somehow being a Nuclear Engineer) is a great analogy for Trump.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
This just reminds me of how much it personally irks me that someone as stupid as Trump is the president.

Don't get me wrong, having a corrupt president is bad enough, but it's even worse having a corrupt president that's probably dumber than most regular posters in this thread. :snoop:

The way Frank Grimes on the Simpsons felt about Homer Simpson (and him somehow being a Nuclear Engineer) is a great analogy for Trump.

@Frank Grimes Speak on it god

Daps

You made me rewatch that episode on youtube last night.

And the analogy is 100% spot on. The more of an incompetent imbecile Trump revealed himself to be, the stronger he was revered and rewarded, just like Homer.

And we're all Frank Grimes going insane wondering why half the country can't see the obvious.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You made me rewatch that episode on youtube last night.

And the analogy is 100% spot on. The more of an incompetent imbecile Trump revealed himself to be, the stronger he was revered and rewarded, just like Homer.

And we're all Frank Grimes going insane wondering why half the country can't see the obvious.
I rewatched it to because of the reference (just the final minute or two of the episode when Grimes goes on his rant). I forgot how funny the Simpsons can be.