RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Republicans will find their tongues when a Dem President is elected. I hope whenever they are interviewed about their gripes, they play all the things Trump has done and said and ask them to comment on them first before they are allowed to go on their rants about the new Democrat President.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Republicans will find their tongues when a Dem President is elected. I hope whenever they are interviewed about their gripes, they play all the things Trump has done and said and ask them to comment on them first before they are allowed to go on their rants about the new Democrat President.
They will just say “the unprecedented hysteria from our friends across the aisle warrants us to act in the same manner” they consolidate more power from a disadvantage than they do governing with a majority, I can’t wven figure out the math. The outrage machine from wounded republicans is almost as powerful as time, money, and vagina (not trying to be sexist, AZ, please forgive me)