RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:laff: He's terrified. Dems are gonna subpenoa the tax returns and he's going to argue it at the Supreme Court and hope they rule in his favor.

that boy got no sleep lastnight.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@cnnross
JUST IN: Rep. Richard Neal, the Massachusetts Democrat in line to become chairman of the power Ways and Means Committee, told @CNN's @FoxReports in his first interview since Tuesday's election he's prepared to fight the Trump admin to obtain President's Donald Trump tax returns.

12:46 PM - Nov 7, 2018

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Those taxes are coming out and then some hearings about what a "continuous" audit is will be put right center stage

Then comes the polls that lets most of us already know what we been saying all along: it's not about "taxes" or paying your fair share, white people simply don't want anyone other than white people to gain any of the benefits from being a citizen of this country, even if that selfishness KILLS them. They believe themselves to be temporarily embarrassed millionaires, and will support Trump even when there is hard evidence that he's a crook.

The Dems need to focus on Gerrymandering and Voter Suppression.

THE.VOTES.ARE.THERE.

We just need to make sure that the districts are constructed in a way that it is fair and does not suppress people's rights to vote.

This is what I mean when I say that we need to play by the GOP playbook. You can't push progressive candidates when the battlefield is set up in such a way that the fight is over before it even begins.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Those taxes are coming out and then some hearings about what a "continuous" audit is will be put right center stage

Then comes the polls that lets most of us already know what we been saying all along: it's not about "taxes" or paying your fair share, white people simply don't want anyone other than white people to gain any of the benefits from being a citizen of this country, even if that selfishness KILLS them. They believe themselves to be temporarily embarrassed millionaires, and will support Trump even when there is hard evidence that he's a crook.

The Dems need to focus on Gerrymandering and Voter Suppression.

THE.VOTES.ARE.THERE.

We just need to make sure that the districts are constructed in a way that it is fair and does not suppress people's rights to vote.

This is what I mean when I say that we need to play by the GOP playbook. You can't push progressive candidates when the battlefield is set up in such a way that the fight is over before it even begins.
Preach :salute: