RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Me and my brolic lil brother are gonna head to the polls soon, just being big ass hooligans, loud, ignorant gooning. Will make sure we are on our grizzly waiting in line, make sure EVERYBODY gets their vote in BEFORE they/we start hootin’ and hollerin’!!!! Might make the news if I get tested, it’s bottled the fukk up.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I think they’re both lying...one funny thing is just how many times Pap got played by real spooks. Israelis, Australians, US, Russians, Brits...all ran a train on his dumb ass.
Smart women don’t allow themselves to be passed around.

I know the type of females that were used in trains. Most were slow. A very small percentage were naive.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart women don’t allow themselves to be passed around.

I know the type of females that were used in trains. Most were slow. A very small percentage were naive.

Breh that’s very naive of you. Yes slow girls are susceptible to being in that position (dbl entendre :wow:) but threesomes are most common female fantasy. Lot of women look it as a badge of being a feminist ( if it’s ok for men why not women)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
TLR VOTING POLL: If It Came To Donald J. Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Who Would You Vote For?

fe9voeQ.jpg

BiAksug.gif

dy3tNFX.gif

@GzUp @wire28 @Return to Forever @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @General Bravo III @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @Call Me James @VR Tripper @Iceson Beckford @dongameister @Soymuscle Mike @BaileyPark31 @Lucky_Lefty @johnedwarduado