RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It was an interesting visit. He wasn't there but I did ask the bartender about it. The bartender knew him but couldn't verify he was the owner. He did verify the white guy who used to be in his avi as the owner. He denied it of course and said he's a silent partner. The bartender laughed at the notion of him being an owner. I don't know who I believe. He did tell me to give him a heads up next time I go back. I've never been back. I'm not a fan of white trash maga dive bars. :mjlit:
Tbh he could doing some silent partner whiteface operation like @King of Creampies , where patrons think he's the hired help doing the grunt work, instead of the owner.

People feel some type of way about black businesses and leaders :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED:

:weebaynanimated:

aRgsFVb.gif

Don't forget this too:
:weebaynanimated:

https://nypost.com/2018/10/08/feds-freeze-russian-oligarchs-assets-upper-east-side-mansion/

nypost.com
Feds freeze Russian oligarch’s assets, Upper East Side mansion
By Jennifer Gould Keil
4-5 minutes
October 8, 2018 | 1:06am | Updated October 8, 2018 | 9:58am

Modal Trigger

upper-east-side-mansion.jpg

Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska's Upper East Side mansion, which has been frozen by the US government. John Roca

A sprawling mansion on the Upper East Side has been frozen as part of a hard-core battle between the US government and Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, The Post has learned.

US officials say Deripaska, an aluminum billionaire, is close both with Russian mob leaders and Russian President Vladimir Putin — and that he is on the sanctions list because he is allegedly involved in murder, money-laundering, bribery and racketeering.

Deripaska also had President Trump’s ex-campaign manager Paul Manafort — who has been convicted of crimes including money-laundering and who is cooperating with US special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe — on his payroll for years.

Washington has frozen Deripaska’s US-based assets, including massive mansions in Manhattan and Washington, DC.
But the feds are also negotiating with him to give up some of his European-based operations to keep them running free of sanctions, Treasury officials say.

Deripaska’s US assets include a mansion at 11 E. 64th St. The uber-posh residence is just down the street from fellow Ukrainian-born oligarch Len Blavatnik’s mansion, which he bought for a record $90 million earlier this year.

But although the US government has frozen Deripaska’s US assets, including his property, Deripaska has arranged to have the children and ex-wife of his business partner, the oligarch Roman Abramovich, live within its secure walls, The Post has learned.

According to Treasury officials, when the government freezes assets, that means anyone who does business with a sanctioned person, and sanctioned companies, could be subject to sanctions themselves.

Modal Trigger
Oleg DeripaskaAP
Abramovich recently transferred $92 million worth of property to his ex-wife, Dasha Zhukova, an editor and patron of the arts who listed her current address as 11 E. 64th St., according to property records.

One of Zhukova’s good friends is Ivanka Trump. The two are so close that Zhukova and Abramovich often traveled and socialized with Trump and her husband, presidential son-in-law/adviser Jared Kushner, all over the world — from jet-setting hot spots in Russia and Croatia to Aspen and New York.

Zhukova is dating Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos, while Abramovich reportedly is dating Deripaska’s estranged wife, Polina Deripaska.:mindblown:

Deripaska bought the East Side property for $42.5 million in 2008, property records show.

The double-wide, five-story townhouse was previously owned by the late international art dealer Alec Wildenstein and his then-wife, Jocelyn Wildenstein, and it was a battleground in their divorce — allegedly where Alec threatened Jocelyn at gunpoint. Zhukova’s current mansion is also three doors down from the former Wildenstein gallery — which Blavatnik bought earlier this year, making it the most expensive townhouse in the city.

FBI agents tried unsuccessfully to flip Deripaska in exchange for information on Russian organized crime — and Russia’s aid to President Trump’s 2016 campaign, the New York Times reported last month.

Deripaska previously had worked on a “thwarted effort” to rescue an FBI agent who had been captured in Iran, the Times reported.
:whoo:
Representatives for Deripaska and Zhukova did not respond to requests for comment.

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Breh, everyone in HL shyts on Nap routinely

I wouldn't say that. There's a very schizo relationship towards Nap in HL. You all don't mind when he's bushed because he's not stuck in there for months like others. But when it looked like he might be banned permanently people were highly upset.