RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Man Mueller smart as fukk I see the play here..

Manafort convicted in fed court,m..

Cohen plead guilty to the feds with state charges pending totally unrelated to the Russia prob

Kush, Don jr, Erik and Ivanka gonna get hit with state charges that Trump can’t pardon

Mueller now gonna let NY spank trump because he can’t pardon himself on state charges and it will not be for collusion but tax evasion lmaooo

That gamble vs US ain’t saving him nor crackanaw

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Cohen plead guilty to the feds with state charges pending totally unrelated to the Russia prob

Kush, Don jr, Erik and Ivanka gonna get hit with state charges that Trump can’t pardon

Mueller now gonna let NY spank trump because he can’t pardon himself on state charges and it will not be for collusion but tax evasion lmaooo

Shows you how good Mueller is because he planned this shyt so far in advance. Amazing

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Shows you how good Mueller is because he planned this shyt so far in advance. Amazing

the way he broke the investigations up and handed them over to multiple jurisdictions.
he created an army of mini-Muellers and kept the main root of the investigation all to himself.

full

have not heard the man say one god damn word AT ALL!

full

when his magnum opus manifests, i wanna see him taking the only victory lap.

full

if i could put money on it, i would bet serious loot that he may end up on mt. rushmore.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

the way he broke the investigations up and handed them over to multiple jurisdictions.
he created an army of mini-Muellers and kept the main root of the investigation all to himself.

full

have not heard the man say one god damn word AT ALL!

full

when his magnum opus manifests, i wanna see him taking the only victory lap.

full

if i could put money on it, i would bet serious loot that he may end up on mt. rushmore.

Mueller on his crow Sting shyt :wow:

I just hope the investigation doesn't get botched like WCW did Starrcade 97 :sadcam:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You're assuming the average voter is informed or that Twitter outrage is even relevant to what is happening every day. The typical voter feels that nothing will change if they vote and just focus on themselves. They might shake their head in disgust but ultimately as polls show, majorities of certain demographics that did not show up do not regret it. At a certain point, you need results. Old school style fear mongering works on Republicans who are disproportionately old, white and uneducated. How does that work on a democratic base? Being a big tent party means you have competing interests. Democrats are like a dysfunctional family that only really fukks with each other to oppose the family across the street that they hate. But at any moment a member of the family could have beef with another family member and not show up.

Think about the overwhelming democratic theme of the Obama era: inclusion. I'm sorry but the majority of Democratic voters may be pro choice and for LGBTQ rights but they're not motivated to show up on those grounds. Obamacare? Still expensive for most people it isn't something many will rally around especially when Democrats didn't embrace it themselves until like 2015. Financial reform? Last I checked the people who lost their homes weren't bailed out. Student loan debt is the trillions. So which demographic of Democratic voters was supposed to be especially inspired to go vote? Weren't Latinos supposed to be the difference maker? What happened?

You guys say needing to be inspired like it's derogatory. They need to be inspired that you're going to do a god damn that will substantially impact their lives. Clearly, black people who had voting rates dropped to the gore years didn't exactly think the Obama years changed their lives much. Obama was a self esteem vote. That isn't to say he wasn't a good president.

Trump is a self esteem vote for mediocre white people and those who hate PC culture. Moreover, the most loyal Republican demographic is evangelicals and pro life matters more than anything. They are inspired every time they vote. Like I said, you guys keep saying Democratic voter as if these people have strong feelings about most of the topics brought up in politics. It is the job of a party to campaign and change the convo.

:whoo: