RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've caped before for the NYT so I understand if yall side eye me, but I do think it's deeper than rap when it comes to the Rosenstein saga. When necessary, spreading misinformation has always been in the FBI's toolbox albeit typically internationally (that we know of) outside of like COINTELPRO. The reaction to the news is just so contrary to what we'd normally expect (with the Republicans calling it a set up orchestrated by RR) that I think it is worth acknowledging the possibility that NYT isn't putting the country in jeopardy with their article and fully comprehend the potential ramifications in a way that is not obvious to us in the public. IIRC, they cite McCabe as a source. Why would McCabe be giving information that dirties RR to reporters? The fact that it was Michael Schmidt instead of the often questioned Maggie Haberman is also interesting to me.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
My podcast game is deep but I respect your views in this thread.

Should I subscribe to this?
I personally have liked Adam since loveline but he's a cac so from time to time he does cac out, but he also comes from poverty and shyt parents so I respect what he has to say as well. Getting the point of view of an attorney of Mark Geragos caliber is really cool especially in regards to the Russia investigation & he drops nuggets about kaep and other cases. Like, Geragos has actually interacted with people like Kavanaugh. I enjoy the podcast but it kind of hinges on whether you like Adam.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
My podcast game is deep but I respect your views in this thread.

Should I subscribe to this?
Yes, breh, I always try to support coli brehs, but I’m 5 podcasts behind and I just started “sex, murder, money” at the recommendation of a coli breh, and it’s fukking FANTASTIC, like cocaine, can’t stop once I started. Sell me, breh

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
factuals, we should tell them to fukk off and solve their problems :shaq2:

I'm sure that 6 trillion we blew in the first decade of the 00's at Israels request would have been better spent in American Cities.
Israel doesn't call the shots in the DoD and they are not responsible for the trillions in federal debt (war on terror, bush-era tax cuts, great recession, increase in social security and medicare spending, Trump-era tax cuts, spending increases). The Israeli state is a strategic ally at the end of the day. They lobby effectively, but they aren't responsible for the decisions made here at home.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I personally have liked Adam since loveline but he's a cac so from time to time he does cac out, but he also comes from poverty and shyt parents so I respect what he has to say as well. Getting the point of view of an attorney of Mark Geragos caliber is really cool especially in regards to the Russia investigation & he drops nuggets about kaep and other cases. Like, Geragos has actually interacted with people like Kavanaugh. I enjoy the podcast but it kind of hinges on whether you like Adam.
Geragos is useful but Adam is a conservative damn near racist troll sometimes. I like geragos insight quite a bit. It’s worthy for the discussion alone.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Geragos is useful but Adam is a conservative damn near racist troll sometimes. I like geragos insight quite a bit. It’s worthy for the discussion alone.
Meh I completely disagree about Adam. He can be conservative and he can be liberal. I don't agree with everything he says but i really enjoy his comedy and points of view, I can totally understand why someone wouldn't like him though. He can be abrasive.

Edit : didn't mean to derail the thread but definitely worth listening to for Geragos insight