RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi

:mjlol:

Israel just shot down a Russian plane killing 15 Russians in Syria....
Russia is still in Syria providing support for the Syrian National forces against the remaining forces of Isis and other (Al qaeda) jihadi splinter groups

In Syrian Airspace Israel is in effect acting as air support for these Jihadi's, and it is doing so with the apparent support of the US gov't

now if assad is in the wrong he is in the wrong, and the United States should just come out and say "We are going to topple assad" but we haven't and we likely won't

This stuff going on in syria has a far greater chance of creating the setting for a geo-political WW3 than any election meddling

Because we are already in the sidecar of the motorcycle with Israel and we bout to play chicken with Syria and Russia

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Israel just shot down a Russian plane killing 15 Russians in Syria....
Russia is still in Syria providing support for the Syrian National forces against the remaining forces of Isis and other (Al qaeda) jihadi splinter groups

In Syrian Airspace Israel is in effect acting as air support for these Jihadi's, and it is doing so with the apparent support of the US gov't

now if assad is in the wrong he is in the wrong, and the United States should just come out and say "We are going to topple assad" but we haven't and we likely won't

This stuff going on in syria has a far greater chance of creating the setting for a geo-political WW3 than any election meddling

Because we are already in the sidecar of the motorcycle with Israel and we bout to play chicken with Syria and Russia
You're several days behind. :patrice:

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
You're several days behind. :patrice:

It happened Wednesday, damn 24hr news got me looking silly for being 3 business days late on a story :flabbynsick:

but yea that general scene i sketched out holds true with Us/Israel vs Russia/ syria, it's strange world with what's going on there

Israel has been involved in attacking Syria for YEARS,makes no sense for America to try and tip the scales. It isn't even about destroying ISIS at this point, Israel is mainly targeting Assad's forces.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It happened Wednesday, damn 24hr news got me looking silly for being 3 business days late on a story :flabbynsick:

but yea that general scene i sketched out holds true with Us/Israel vs Russia/ syria, it's strange world with what's going on there

Israel has been involved in attacking Syria for YEARS,makes no sense for America to try and tip the scales. It isn't even about destroying ISIS at this point, Israel is mainly targeting Assad's forces.
Israel and Iran have been in a proxy war for over a decade though