RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yooo...maddow just blew my mind. :ohhh:

She said Paul Manafort goes BACK TO JAIL and WILL NOT BE SENTENCED UNTIL THE SPECIAL PROSECUTOR SAYS HES DONE COOPERATING :mindblown:

So even when his cooperation is done, he can STILL be sentenced to 10 years :mindblown:

Son :mjlol: He's finished :wow:

His cooperation could last YEARS :mindblown:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, I watched that earlier. I’m still of the opinion that Tucker was less of an a$$hole than normal, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t an a$$hole. He definitely was. I guess him being an a$$hole has just been normalized in my mind. Ehhhh...that’s not a good thing. I need to recalibrate :francis:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know trump is itching to go full attack and discredit move on twitter. Kavanaugh was his get out of jail free card. Now if he doesn’t get the votes and the senate is up for grabs in November he might have let a Supreme Court pick slip right out of his finger while the fix was in :mjlol: . This guy is literally a disease that has been ruining anyone’s life that gets close to him. Kavanaugh should have stayed in food and beverage :camby:

Shout out the women though. What she did is not easy. And she came thru in the clutch to kill his nomination. Bless her soul :salute:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pep8zosjN11r7wre9o1_1280.jpg