RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Why Ben deleting them tweets don’t he know Mueller and his justice league brehs got all of them shyts archived for later? :mjgrin:
Not only them, though. You ain’t gonna tell me once James Gunn got got, that all those alt right losers twitters weren’t archived by the resistance

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Words cannot describe how satisfying it is to know Shapiro is wrapped up in this. I want it injected directly into my veins

And Manafort puts every “American Greed” episode to shame. They should rename the show to honor his magnificent levels of pure unadulterated criminality

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Weird ass Tom Fitton and JW would be A LOT MORE EFFECTIVE if this dude wasn’t such an obvious, annoying, completely fukking disturbed creep. I know that they get their requests answered, and I know that the info is official, and I still don’t believe the shyt he drops. People like this guy are what is wrong with this country, for sure. Obvious agenda, that doesn’t want to do good by exposing illegal/questionable activity, he just wants to make Obama look bad.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Words cannot describe how satisfying it is to know Shapiro is wrapped up in this. I want it injected directly into my veins

And Manafort puts every “American Greed” episode to shame. They should rename the show to honor his magnificent levels of pure unadulterated criminality
the juelzing that fukkboy is gonna be doing will be GLORIOUS :ohlawd:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

images

It’s so close :ohlawd: