RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Y’all don’t find it odd that Papadopoulos is pushing propaganda now?!?!? With his wife guiding the narrative?!?!?

its just so in your face it’s hard to believe. Kind of like trump committing felonies on twitter and people overlook it.

the audacity of this and so many other things is what get's me.
papadop is afraid for his life.
there is no other excuse for why he would keep dancing for putin like this with his russian spy wife on tv.

my bet is that Mueller is gonna drop more charges on him while he is serving his "14 day" sentence and he will never be a free man again.
then his wife will get scooped up if the russians don't get her into an embassy and on a plane first.

i hope they butina her ass.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the audacity of this and so many other things is what get's me.
papadop is afraid for his life.
there is no other excuse for why he would keep dancing for putin like this with his russian spy wife on tv.

my bet is that Mueller is gonna drop more charges on him while he is serving his "14 day" sentence and he will never be a free man again.
then his wife will get scooped up if the russians don't get her into an embassy and on a plane first.

i hope they butina her ass.
It’s all so blatant but it’s still obvious they’re watching.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Refer to this when people talking about accessing the DNC server:

Trump’s ‘Missing DNC Server’ Is Neither Missing Nor a Server

TL;DR: In I.T. investigations, all of the data is forensically imaged and remotely accessed

Now you realize why I was so :mindblown: over fools like @Ozymandias , @newworldafro , and others pushing the Seth Rich murder conspiracy theory. (I work in IT; those fools made it seem like hiring a third-party for IT forensic analysis was some kind of red flag.:mjlolhairfade: )

From Nov. 2017:

Do you think physical access to a server is necessary to conduct a forensic analysis? :sas1:

I'll let you cook :sas2:

Coincidentally, I was reading the article about Roger Stone creating the Seth-Rich-was-mudered-for-leaking-to-Wikileaks hoax...sad that dudes like the above mentioned were willingly pushing fairy tales from a self-described "dirty trickster" and "rat-f*cker".

Last edited:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pb31rgekql1wz3nj5o1_500.gif

Trump is power-handshaked by Portuguese President.