RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Hannity expects Trump to fire Mueller after hurricane Florence. Considering their relationship, Trump probably told him the plan....shyt, meet fan

Sean Hannity says Donald Trump will fire Robert Mueller after Hurricane Florence
The f*ck took him so long? Everybody knew he was going to get to a point of desperation and have his own Saturday Night massacre. Mueller and his team have been ready, because he can't stop the multiple investigations and Mueller is still within his right upon dismissal to release a preliminary report of his findings.

So lets get it, get us to the end much quicker.

EDIT: matter of fact, the midterms are less than 60 days away too - do that sh*t please :ohlawd:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Really Eric? "Three extra shekels"? And when you call them out for using white supremacist/anti-Semitic language, they whine about being victims of coincidence and call you out for reaching and nothing changes.
It’s meant to be a distraction.

Is his brother in law a greedy little Jew too?

Do you see how white people on their side get worked up into a froth on their side, they want you to be the same way. Upset while they continue their shenanigans.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
  • Dap
Reactions: .r.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_peyqraFl6Q1qzxfm4_500.png

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The Post had a good article about it yesterday (didn't see it posted in here): - The Washington Post

Basically, Trump had everyone sign NDAs (Non-Disparagement Agreements) so they can't criticize him publicly, which is probably illegal since they are public employees. That's one reason Omarosa is running her mouth now.

definitely illegal

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Hire all the Active and Former Coal Miners in Appalachia,Issue them their Bootstraps and send em to Afghanistan,Problem solved:ehh:

At least they would have health care for life. I know a 40 yr coal miner from my time in pa that worked for me, I talked to him like 3 months ago, gave him a mechanical contract because he couldn’t afford healthcare for his wife. He was very loyal to my dad for 2 decades so I took care of him. That shyt ain’t no joke, people is still struggling. This guy didn’t vote for trump, but most of his old buddies did, they in their mid 60’s looking for their jobs back. If they don’t get all the fukk the way outta here with that nonsense. Easy to see their tears with the soot on they face LOLOLOLOLOL