RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Gains

Superstar
Daps
I think that it's important that we find common ground, as Obama said in his speech. :obama:

mike.gif

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that it's important that we find common ground, as Obama said in his speech. :obama:

The coli never forgets T'challa.

:troll:

The site is actually a microcosm of the shyt we condemn sometimes.

But what am I saying, I was on the right side of history :mjgrin: @Hood Critic

No common ground on White Supremacy :usure:.

You from WAKANDA! Why you giving these people the benefit of the doubt?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Yeah, I was following along with this last night laughing at the [redacted] pedo[redacted] pieces of shyt over at T_Douche. @ least 25-40% of the people at these rallies are paid extras at most of the rallies. Who knows, there MIGHT be enough crazy racist fukks in Montana to fill out most of the place, but there were at 3, right behind trump that were paid. These idiots over @ that sub thought that shuffling paid rally goers was a HUGE statement/action.
Imagine having to pay people to go see 44 spit his game? More likely, you’d have to hit stub hub cause EVERYONE wants to be in his presence. I’ve been to some fairly decent boxing matches (follow my humble brag, there is a point to it), my father when he had more dispensable income, used to gamble a lot, and his concierge was the shyt. He would be having us in like 4th or 5th row, amongst all the B & C level celebrities. Montel was sitting right in front of me, and we were jawing back and forth because he was a Tarver Stan (he actually got pissed at me, real petty, but I do love Montel, so I don’t care). The point I am making, aside from my humble brag, is, at that same fight, about a round in, I hear this commotion. People were buzzing and freaking out, crying, grown men acting like chicken heads (including king Push and Phillys Most Wanted, who was in the same seats as me, just on left side, Gillie the kid, who was sitting on the mez, about 6 rows back, a gang of NFL & NBA players, actors, etc..) everybody just freaking out, I look over and immediately see Oakley, and realize that the Gawd was in the building. It was the first time in my 28 years at that time, that there are some people that just transcend. Jordan had EVERYONE completely stanning, and I NEVER felt that kind of buzz off of just seeing some one in the same space you are at. I wanted to pretend back then that I didn’t care, so I was “fukk him, these people are acting like bytches”, but I know, right now, replace MJ with Obama, I might actually cry for that man :mjcry:. The 1 person in the entire fukking world I would be absolutely fukking honored and grateful to shake his hand