RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
LOL that idiots name crossed nobody's mind reading that op-ed...

Too many big words he don't understand...

Only person possibly dumber than Trump in that administration is Rick Perry...
i didn't even remember he was in the admin until i saw that tweet, probably why he did it. just pissed me off even more to think we went from nobel prize winners in that position under obama to this fukkin dunce. *kisses teeth*

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the thing you bunch of bytches. I asked 2 months ago for mods to step in, and i'll ask again. I post from my phone, tablet and laptop. I'm absolutely open and asking for mods to verify that I am no alias and have been for some time.

But you trolls want to keep this up for whatever punk ass reason. Something I've noticed about the whole lot of you is that you seem to do it when you feel inadequate when Nap is a an a$$hole to you. So how about alla ya'll stop the a$$hole shyt. This thread isn't about fukkin tekashi 69 rap trolling, the content being discussed here is literally life and death for us and our future children.

Ya'll young asses are embarrassing. Ask yourselves, would you show your online posts to 5 of your closest friends and family?
Who raised ya'll?:ufdup:

I have no alternate accounts.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Here's the thing you bunch of bytches. I asked 2 months ago for mods to step in, and i'll ask again. I post from my phone, tablet and laptop. I'm absolutely open and asking for mods to verify that I am no alias and have been for some time.

But you trolls want to keep this up for whatever punk ass reason. Something I've noticed about the whole lot of you is that you seem to do it when you feel inadequate when Nap is a an a$$hole to you. So how about alla ya'll stop the a$$hole shyt. This thread isn't about fukkin tekashi 69 rap trolling, the content being discussed here is literally life and death for us and our future children.

Who raised ya'll?:ufdup:
I don’t know enough to determine if you’re an alias or not, but it’s very easy to use a VPN to spoof your IP address. Somebody using an alias would know how to do that. It’s actually pretty easy :manny: