RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This shyt about to be insane

For those who don't know, Capuano is Captain America's uncle.

Actor Chris Evans attends fund-raiser to support his uncle’s reelection bid - The Boston Globe

4098850718_103db60c6a_b.jpg

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

“And he’s Comey’s best friend. And I could give you 100 pictures of him and Comey hugging and kissing each other. You know, he’s Comey’s best friend. How can you possibly have a man who is that, and then somebody from his law firm came out and said, ‘I can’t believe they picked Mueller. He hates the president. He hates the president.’ So that’s four things, that’s four, then you have the conflicts of the people — you know I call them the 17 angry Democrats, I guess they’re being lowered down now. It’s incredible when you look at Weissman and all these people. Some of the people work for the Hillary Clinton foundation. It’s an incredible thing. Honestly, people are very angry about it. People that love our country are very angry about it. So, I consider it to be an illegal investigation. It should’ve never been allowed to have happened.”

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If the problem is her being a republican white woman who works in the trump administration?

Fine. I’m all the way there with the criticism.

Not everyone is up on the latest of the latest internet meme or hand signal.

But this?

This is...

... a complete and total waste of political ammunition.

Time to dead this.

You just won't take the L

That's all it is. Up here parading around the thread with your skirt up for months on end pointing out the absurdity of people like Stephen Miller and others working on policy that works to the detriment of immigrants and minorities....

....but refusing to acknowledge that this woman clearly did a hand sign that the far right and Trump supporters have co-opted...keyword here CO-OPTED to use as a signifier that they identify with or support the Alt-Right movement that has been simmering in this country for a few years and is coming to a boil.

Can't even put two and two together that Bash's husband swooped to her rescue within HOURS...and for what?

Stand the fukk down dog...STAND DOWN

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
If the problem is her being a republican white woman who works in the trump administration?

Fine. I’m all the way there with the criticism.

Not everyone is up on the latest of the latest internet meme or hand signal.

But this?

This is...

... a complete and total waste of political ammunition.

Time to dead this.

Truth.

Like I said before, even if she was doing the sign, they will deny. Now the story will shift to her being the victim, and we can't do anything about it because this accusation cannot be proven. This is how you end up looking crazy in an argument.

We have to realize that we're past the point of gotcha politics. We can't point out someone doing a WP symbol and expect action to happen. We need to stick to attacking these people on the tangible things they are doing wrong. All of the racism, sexism, xenophobia etc is just icing on the cake. People bring up Ingraham doing a Nazi salute, but she's still employed.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Truth.

Like I said before, even if she was doing the sign, they will deny. Now the story will shift to her being the victim, and we can't do anything about it because this accusation cannot be proven. This is how you end up looking crazy in an argument.

We have to realize that we're past the point of gotcha politics. We can't point out someone doing a WP symbol and expect action to happen. We need to stick to attacking these people on the tangible things they are doing wrong. All of the racism, sexism, xenophobia etc is just icing on the cake. People bring up Ingraham doing a Nazi salute, but she's still employed.
Agree with this

It’s a lose lose

Get called crazy

That shyt was intentional as hell tho lol

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
You just won't take the L

That's all it is. Up here parading around the thread with your skirt up for months on end pointing out the absurdity of people like Stephen Miller and others working on policy that works to the detriment of immigrants and minorities....

....but refusing to acknowledge that this woman clearly did a hand sign that the far right and Trump supporters have co-opted...keyword here CO-OPTED to use as a signifier that they identify with or support the Alt-Right movement that has been simmering in this country for a few years and is coming to a boil.

Can't even put two and two together that Bash's husband swooped to her rescue within HOURS...and for what?

Stand the fukk down dog...STAND DOWN

:mjlol: Best part is hes the one telling everyone to stop focusing on it and hes more focused on it then anyone. Everyone has told him to move on but he can't. He acts exactly like Trump sometimes. :mjlit: