RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Peep the date :wow:

:weebaynanimated:

Facespook: Russian spies order $1mln software to influence social networks
Published time: 27 Aug, 2012 09:13 Edited time: 27 Aug, 2012 13:42
wikipediaorg-image.si.jpg

Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) has ordered three systems worth about US$1 million that will automatically spread information on the Internet.
The systems were ordered in a three separate tenders and the official client’s name is Military Unit 54939, but Kommersant Daily newspaper, which broke the news, writes that according to its sources this military unit belongs to the Foreign Intelligence Service’s structure.

The first system is called Dispute and is responsible for overall monitoring of the blogosphere and social networks in order to single out the centers where the information is created and the ways by which it is spread among the virtual society. It also looks at factors that affect the popularity of various reports among internet users.

The second system, Monitor-3, will develop the methods of organization and management of a “virtual community of attracted experts” – setting of tasks, control over work and regular reports on chosen issues.

The third, and probably most important, of the systems is Storm-12 – its task is to automatically spread the necessary information through the blogosphere, as well as “information support of operations with pre-prepared scenarios of influence on mass audience in social networks.”

The first two systems are to be ready by the end of 2012 and the third by 2013.

According to Kommersant, all three tenders were won by the company Iteranet, headed by a former deputy head of the Russian Cryptography Institute, Igor Matskevich, who previously worked on top secret state orders.

The newspaper claims that the tenders were held in a top secret mode and does not specify how the information was obtained or the reasons for deciding to disclose it.

Experts were cautious in their assessments of the new initiative. Russia’s leading startup manager of internet projects Anton Nossik said that imbedded spam filters will resist the automated opinion-making systems and suggested that part of the budget must be spent on means to overcome this.

Another expert who preferred not to be named told Kommersant that the system can only be effective if its activities go beyond the legal sphere – like hacking the administrators’ rights on social networks, mass messaging or even infecting the users’ computers with automatic “bot” programs.

The head of the Russian association Center for Safe Internet, Urvan Parfentyev, said that the news was a natural development of conventional propaganda means, like the Voice of America and RFE RL radio stations, only on the internet.
:mindblown:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You gotta be a REAL scumbag to be banned from 2 funerals :francis: At this point in my life, I couldn't think of 1 person I know that I'd ban from my funeral.
The crazy thing is, my brother and I have been working for the same company since we were like 14, because my father was part owner. The company expanded drastically, moved to huge facilities around the country, and within a couple of years of going at such a bigger direction, the board decided to move in a different direction than my father, it didn’t end well, but with my brother going to just graduating college and taking six sigma cert classes, that the company pays for, and me being there over close to 20 years already, making 6 figs (all in, sal/benefits/401 k match/ bonuses) and having just BARELY graduating high, and my father BEGGING me not to fukk it up, we decided to stay. What’s crazy now, is that my brother is already in the same position my father was in and is being groomed to be COO. I say all that to say this, my mother HATES about 5 of these people that are on the board/officers. Out of respect for my fathers contributions to the company, and my brother and I being senior management, when he dies, we will have to ban a few people from the funeral, for my mothers sake, because it will be all about her as far as I’m concerned, not about these other folks. Regarding all the people that did my dad wrong, my brother and I have had the long con going about 6 or 7 years now. We will systematically eliminate and ruin them, hopefully so my dad is still around to see it. We have already subtly fukked up the lives of a couple. We just want to see them in ruin, and make sure they don’t have a legacy. We petty.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
And now he's dead and getting treated like royalty. Life is crazy carnal.
And now EVERYBODY that hates Trump is using this platform/opportunity to say “Hey fukkface, your way is not OUR way, THE way, and we reject you and your friends, and your policies, and a lot of people are watching, and WE HATE YOU”.
Everybody consumes things differently, no mater what anyone says, how any news platform frames it, I am not celebrating this mans life or legacy, per say, I am savoring this opportunity to watch the real faces of the United States say “fukk YOU, bytch” to fukkface DJT, in near unity.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
you missed the point...Lanny Davis is himself a mob lawyer...

I know that it was already established.. I’m immediate venom is on Comey and the bullshyt press conference he pulled 2 weeks before the election... fukk covering his ass he wasn’t suppose to do that even when AG Lynch told him not too..

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps