RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
W
:confusedjagfan:

:CarterPage:​

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Carter Page of the “dodgy dossier” fame, shooting ping pong balls out of his boy p*ssy on “All In” next week if he doesn’t start getting some more press SOON

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
40382388_10155956306418869_6033069191219642368_n.jpg

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Off the record means it would state a source close to the president said xyz, which Trump said stories with anonymous sources were all fake. So he is admitting to be an anonymous source, correct? :dwillhuh:

Side note: I got sick ass hell in Mexico. I've been on the codeine syrup and antibotics since I got back and I still dont feel better. :sadcam:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Off the record means it would state a source close to the president said xyz, which Trump said stories with anonymous sources were all fake. So he is admitting to be an anonymous source, correct? :dwillhuh:

Side note: I got sick ass hell in Mexico. I've been on the codeine syrup and antibotics since I got back and I still dont feel better. :sadcam:
be careful with the codeine breh. i was sick five years ago and got it. ended up getting hooked

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Michael Eric Dyson knew the late great Aretha Franklin for many years. On Friday, he was one of many performers, religious leaders, and friends to speak during the memorial for Franklin, who passed away on August 16. Giving an impassioned speech that touched on the greatness of Franklin, and what she meant to people in the many different communities of the United States and people around the world, Dyson set aside about a minute to excoriate Donald Trump, contrasting him with someone like Aretha Franklin—someone who actually offered the world a gift.

“And then, this orange apparition had the nerve to say she worked for him. You lugubrious leach! You doppelgänger of deceit and deviance! You lethal liar! You dimwitted dictator! You foolish fascist! She ain’t work for you. She worked above you! She worked beyond you! Get your preposition right! Then he got the nerve to say he goin’ grab it.

“That ain’t what Aretha Franklin said. ‘I’m gonna give you something you can feel.’ Like the brothers in the streets say, ‘Tap lightly. Like a woodpecker with a headache.’ So don’t you sully the memory of our great Queen. Aretha Franklin was an original. Never one like her before. Never another like her afterwards.”

Michael Eric Dyson just dragged the sh*t out of Trump on live television

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Stop fukking soliciting. If they were for real they'd have released it for free. Ships burning and they still tryna make a dime from poor working folks :dwillhuh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Michael Eric Dyson knew the late great Aretha Franklin for many years. On Friday, he was one of many performers, religious leaders, and friends to speak during the memorial for Franklin, who passed away on August 16. Giving an impassioned speech that touched on the greatness of Franklin, and what she meant to people in the many different communities of the United States and people around the world, Dyson set aside about a minute to excoriate Donald Trump, contrasting him with someone like Aretha Franklin—someone who actually offered the world a gift.

“And then, this orange apparition had the nerve to say she worked for him. You lugubrious leach! You doppelgänger of deceit and deviance! You lethal liar! You dimwitted dictator! You foolish fascist! She ain’t work for you. She worked above you! She worked beyond you! Get your preposition right! Then he got the nerve to say he goin’ grab it.

“That ain’t what Aretha Franklin said. ‘I’m gonna give you something you can feel.’ Like the brothers in the streets say, ‘Tap lightly. Like a woodpecker with a headache.’ So don’t you sully the memory of our great Queen. Aretha Franklin was an original. Never one like her before. Never another like her afterwards.”

Michael Eric Dyson just dragged the sh*t out of Trump on live television

Although I agree with Dyson, the funeral was not the place make that speech.. Aretha’s funeral was a celebration of her life..