RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
tumblr_nzcw1n5DPT1ss2mkvo1_540.gif
Try imagining any father saying some shyt like that to their daughter.

America is fukked.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm conflicted about McCain

He is by all accounts "a hero" for flying into Nam over that area, getting shot down, getting tortured, refusing to get sent home until his men were. He's a soldier. Can't fault a soldier for following orders even if the Vietnam War was wrong.

He said that the NFL players have their right to kneel or not stand during the anthem

He has called out Trump and the rest of his party for spitting on what this country stands for in terms of the way one carries themselves and exercises the duties of the office of POTUS

But...his party is and continues to be the destruction of this country from the inside out. He fed into that Acorn bullshyt a few years back. He is responsible for Sarah Palin being on the national stage, which is what helped prop up this Tea Party bullshyt, which helped bring Trump to the WH.

Yup.

One thing that really surprised me about McCain...

I was watching France24 last night and they were talking about how Kerry and McCain were responsible fo opening trade and dialogue with Vietnam and led to the normalization of ties. They also had a video of him visiting his former cell. In doing that they said it brought a lot vets and people closure.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm conflicted about McCain

He is by all accounts "a hero" for flying into Nam over that area, getting shot down, getting tortured, refusing to get sent home until his men were. He's a soldier. Can't fault a soldier for following orders even if the Vietnam War was wrong.

He said that the NFL players have their right to kneel or not stand during the anthem

He has called out Trump and the rest of his party for spitting on what this country stands for in terms of the way one carries themselves and exercises the duties of the office of POTUS

But...his party is and continues to be the destruction of this country from the inside out. He fed into that Acorn bullshyt a few years back. He is responsible for Sarah Palin being on the national stage, which is what helped prop up this Tea Party bullshyt, which helped bring Trump to the WH.

It's hard to pin him down to one narrative. All I know is that he was a tough dude.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This insufferable a$$hole gets another magazine profile and he’s still bytching. In. Sane!

But he isn't leftist. He espouses leftist ideals but he practises none of them.

He is of the Andrew Sullivan ilk. Men who believe their own press and get eaten by their own hubris, because they always think they are the smartest men in the room.

If I didn't know better I would say he was a mole from day one.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
slighty ot but Trump is trying to cut Canada out of NAFTA and we're gutting the WTO by not allowing more judges to sit

:mindblown:
Trump is still trying to stick it to Canada, dude hates them. :mjlol:

I call it the United States Mexico Trade agreement........................ and maybe Canada...but hopefully not. We'll see what happens.