RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Jr is clearly dumb as bricks but doesn't seem to have much involvement on the money side of the business...

Eric on the otherhand does, he was running a money laundering scheme through his foundation that involved a golf course...If the state has evidence on that, Eric is looking at Manafort type tax fraud and money laundering charges...His father can't pardon him on the state level and he could be looking at 60 years like Manafort...In other words he's going to have to make a deal...
:ohhh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I find it odd that Robin Leech died today (thought he died years ago) because I associate LotR&F as the entertainment equivalent of DJT’s life. I stunting ass show for tacky, gawdy celebrity white trash that fell into money. Wonder how many times he was on? Fake ass conman. Maybe it is a signal, today, his journey is OVER

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Breh Trump is done. I still say Helinski was the moment everyone came to terms with him working with Russia. The Kids in Cages is when they came to terms with him being a piece of shyt.

They got the guys who ran his campaign
They got his Fixer/lawer
They got his accountant
They got the guy who buried any stories about him doing immoral/illegal shyt.

He's dead and he knows it. They could go for his kids if they want..... He should step down to save his kids but there is a good chance he doesn't care about his kids. So they are probably going to have to take down the Sons or the daughter and son in law. Can't even make him an offer cause he would tweet it. He would have to reach out to them first and even then how do you trust him to not lie. I expect them to go after Trump Jr over the meeting in Russia and Eric for laundering money through his non profit. At first I was like they should wait for Congress to do it, but fukk Congress keep punching Trump in the mouth. Put his kids on Trial now so he doesn't have time to try and think of a way to slither out of this.

Trump should step down, anyone with sense would know this doesn't end with his children not in prison and him likely in prison as well. However, Trump is a narcissist and a idiot so I expect him to fight until it's too late.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
At some point America is going to have to seriously discuss the amount of times that Trump's wrongdoing has been ignored, not to mentioned the mountain of evidence required to even get close to him. :wow:

If a policeman smells reefer on a black man, however, they don't stop until his life is destroyed.
:mjpls:

These people funnel and launder money that fund the most despicable crimes on earth, and they will probably get club fed in the end. :francis:

That's another topic for another day, however.
It's the acceptance of "white-collar" crime. These rich people don't think it is crime and the feds never investigate it unless something absurd comes out of it.

I keep saying it, but the winning campaign is the one that talks about class issues in America, but isnt Bernie Sanders.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How often does everyone stop and think about how amazing it is that he would have continued to skate by on all his crimes if he just didn’t run for president? If he just had the sense to realize that sort of scrutiny is bad for what he does? It’s like he learned nothing from being around the Gambino family under Gotti. This level of ignorance and arrogance combined is just astounding.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
At some point America is going to have to seriously discuss the amount of times that Trump's wrongdoing has been ignored, not to mentioned the mountain of evidence required to even get close to him. :wow:

If a policeman smells reefer on a black man, however, they don't stop until his life is destroyed.
:mjpls:

These people funnel and launder money that fund the most despicable crimes on earth, and they will probably get club fed in the end. :francis:

That's another topic for another day, however.
I got you covered