RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
61bcd6d3b8d67a9f025893d9c9f70637.png

WOAHH!!!

Can you imagine how solid the evidence must be to force these guys to flip?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Making another prediction right now...

One of the Fredos gon snitch on Cheeto to, on some daddy told me to do it shyt...

My money is on Eric, hes clearly the softest of all the Trump retards and they got evidence on him regarding that shady golf resort scheme he was running with his foundation...

Since he revoked John Brennans security clearance it feels like the flutes have been released.
Are any of his supporters asking how come all of the "best people" are snitching?

You KNOW even though he sn't blood, Kushner is't going to jail for ANY of his in-laws. He is going to sing like a canary.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I got a feeling one of the Fredos gon snitch on Cheeto to...

On some daddy told me to do it shyt...

My money is on Eric, hes clearly the softest of all the Trump retards and they got evidence on him regarding that shady golf resort scheme he was running with his foundation...
I think it's gonna be Junior

He openly shyts on Junior all the time. Probably because of the whole "junior" thing. He has had to constantly live up to his father's standards, as well as live in the shadow of whatever his father does.

I say DTJR sells his own father out and goes on a redemption tour by 2021 and cries on someone's couch about how terrible his father was to them growing up, and that he only did what he did because he was trying to live up to impossible standards.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I think it's gonna be Junior

He openly shyts on Junior all the time. Probably because of the whole "junior" thing. He has had to constantly live up to his father's standards, as well as live in the shadow of whatever his father does.

I say DTJR sells his own father out and goes on a redemption tour by 2021 and cries on someone's couch about how terrible his father was to them growing up, and that he only did what he did because he was trying to live up to impossible standards.
Jr is clearly dumb as bricks but doesn't seem to have much involvement on the money side of the business...

Eric on the otherhand does, he was running a money laundering scheme through his foundation that involved a golf course...If the state has evidence on that, Eric is looking at Manafort type tax fraud and money laundering charges...His father can't pardon him on the state level and he could be looking at 60 years like Manafort...In other words he's going to have to make a deal...