RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Heres what's gonna happen.

More and more of Trump's family will start taking vacations to central and Eastern European countries where they have ties and family through Ivana Trump (their mother)

Then they will most further east.

Then one day after Trump is out of office, but before he's indicted, he will take an overseas trip and eventually wake up in Moscow.

The rest of the family, then residing in neutral/russian aligned countries, will move east, finally to Russia.

The CIA will chase them for the rest of their lives.

The. End.

i've been saying this for months.

AF1 and Secret Service left to hang dry.
trump and whoever is lucky enough to get away with him will just chill in russia.
trump will become a propaganda figure who continues to tear down everything america has built post WWII.

i called this shyt...

:mjgrin:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Humor me for a second @Rarely-Wrong Liggins do you think the she was murdered and possibly raped because she was a woman or no? Gender didn't matter?

Humor me for a second @88m3; do you think if that Mexican hadn't come to this country illegally, finessed an ID to pass a background check she would still be alive? Whether she was a woman or not? The fact that he was here illegally didn't matter?

See how we can do that to push agendas? Don't waste my time anymore fakkit.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I still can't figure out how Rudy is allowed to be near a microphone. Even Max B's lawyer can do a better job than Rudy.

Rudy is an absolute moron. One of the dumbest and worst attorneys I've ever seen. I'm assuming he's there just for public relations but hes awful at that and if he's actually giving legal advice to Trump then forget about it

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Humor me for a second @88m3; do you think if that Mexican hadn't come to this country illegally, finessed an ID to pass a background check she would still be alive? Whether she was a woman or not? The fact that he was here illegally didn't matter?

See how we can do that to push agendas? Don't waste my time anymore fakkit.

I can't say for certain she would be. Can you? Apparently you think femicide isn't real. You're an idiot point blank.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So y’all still think Mueller going to issue a report? :mjlol:

He’s going for the indictment brehs :shaq:

we are at
full
to the
full
'th power.

anything can pop off at this point.

strap in for the next three years.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I believe Tom... He basically said the N word tape existed before anyone else did. Everyone started to doubt it until it's was basically confirmed it exist. I believe a Trump pedophile tape exist
Everybody in NY knows this lying fat sack of orange shyt is a sexual deviant and a predator....

Just look at his known associates...

Jeff Epstein = Child molester and trafficker

Roger Stone = Cuck

Paul Manafort = Cuck

There is no doubt in mind a tape exists...

Only question is whether the woman on the tape is under-aged...

Last edited: