RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
damn...called Cohen a fukking worm :laff:

Respects Manaforts Gangsta tho :ehh:

This is easily the most mobbed up shyt I've ever heard spoken by an actual human :wow:

Thing is it ain’t about manny flipping on trump he would easily do it.. it’s them Russian hit men he scared of :mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

giphy.gif

if war popped off on mainland USA i know the first thing i would be concerned about is electricity. coal fired power plants are underground in bunkers.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Thing is it ain’t about manny flipping on trump he would easily do it.. it’s them Russian hit men he scared of :mjlol:
Word

Manafort IMO is far more dangerous to Trump because he's a KGB plug and knows all the details of what happened in 2016...That's why Mueller threw the book at him with all these counts...

Basically Manafort more scared of what will happen to him and his family if he talks that's why he went to trial because he knows they'll give his whole family that Skripal work...

Odds are this idiot will end up with his throat slit in prison anyways...Russians take no chances...