RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
39753061_10155938291433869_6898361443297525760_n.jpg

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Also the polls just closed in Wyoming and Alaska. Here is a little bit about the man Trump endorsed (who lost tonight):
Here we have millions of our fellow Americans unemployed. We have jihadist camps being set up in Latin America, which Rick has been warning about, and people seem to be so preoccupied with sex. I think it says something about our culture," he said. "We maybe need a massive therapy session so we can concentrate on what the real issues are.”

He went on: “On this contraceptive thing, my Gosh it’s such [sic] inexpensive,” he added. “You know, back in my days, they used Bayer aspirin for contraception. The gals put it between their knees, and it wasn’t that costly.”

Friess has not lacked for national support. Former Sen. Rick Santorum has endorsed him — Friess spent millions supporting Santorum’s 2012 presidential bid — as has Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and groups like the Family Research Council and the Tea Party Patriots. Donald Trump Jr. also weighed in on Friess’ behalf, sparking speculation about whether President Donald Trump might weigh in with a late endorsement. Friess uses Trump’s campaign ad-maker, Jamestown Associates, and donated $100,000 to the president’s fundraising committee in 2016.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

buddy brought up john edwards while trying to defend trump...john edwards career in politics was destroyed by that even with an acquittal...how will conservatives justify keeping trump with a john edwards level scandal and mueller aint even turned on the summer jam screen yet...

Bill Clinton was impeached for less than what Trump was accused of doing today by Cohen.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Sam Seder said he thinks its possible Trump was just an unwitting FBI honeypot to money laundering this whole time and that's why everyone around him always got caught for white collar crimes but Trump came to believe he was invincible. Add to it the Felix Sater snitching he did over all those years it seems to be an interesting case...
"I was working for law enforcement the entire time, folks. Deepest undercover of all time, folks. Really, just, wow. It was like that Black Klansman movie but I'm white, folks."