RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
@Slystallion Just checked your natural habitat at The_Dotard...NO mention of Cohen or Manafort in sight :dead: No mention of guilty verdicts anywhere except for fan fiction on Seth Rich and Benghazi :laff:

Perhaps you should play Deplorable Paul Revere and let the cult know that Objective Truth is coming to smash the pathetic alternative reality over there :umad: :Lolmueller:
Just went there and found a thread from 20 minutes ago about Obama’s campaign getting fined for violations.

:what:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Brehs, I was out doing a school supples drive. Finished up a little bit ago and checked the thread.

Saw I was 120 posts behind. :lupe:

I Saw a Negged cac gif, so I knew something good happened. :mjgrin:

Then I saw Cohen dimes Trump out on the stand. :whoo:

It's lit! I'm going out for tacos and tequila! :troll:

#Trumpset :youmadcam:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I know I'm suppose to be banned from this thread but this is very important regarding the pardon power since I've seen people worried about it. Tru Mac can just re-ban me if he wishes. My grandmother just called me to ask me about what would happen if Trump pardoned Cohen or Manafort. (Me and my grandmother been discussing this investigation every day via text and phone calls since March 2017)

I told her what I'm posting below:

If Trump pardons Manafort or Cohen to silence them, it doesn't save Trump and it might not save Manafort or Cohen either.

a)A Trump pardon means that Mueller can force Manafort to testify in front of the grand jury and Manafort will be unable to take the fifth because his legal jeopardy is gone via pardon. SDNY or Mueller can also force Cohen to testify to the grand jury and he wouldn't be able to take the 5th either.

b)If Manafort or Cohen lies to the grand jury, they will be charged with lying to the grand jury. If Trump pardons that crime, then he screws himself over politically due to abuse of power and it will cost Republicans in the mid-term elections. That will piss off Republicans. Mueller or SDNY can always just make them keep testifying until they aren't needed anymore.

c)If Manafort or Cohen refuses to testify in front of the grand jury, they can be held in contempt of court and be thrown in jail until they testify.

d)New York State can bring state charges against Manafort or Cohen if there's a similar state law. Only the Governor can pardon state crimes. There is currently a bill in the New York State Congress that would allow this to happen. http://nyassembly.gov/leg/?default_f...mmary=Y&Text=Y

In short, Manafort or Cohen will be forced to tell the grand jury about contacts between the campaign and Russia and any conspiracy that happened one way or another if they are pardoned. Otherwise Manafort is spending the rest of his life in prison and Cohen is going to rot in prison. I totally expect Manafort to flip and cooperate if he's not pardoned. There's no way he's spending the rest of his life in prison.