RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
The writers are trying to make sure they catch a renewal for next season based on all the plot that's getting dumped today, goddam.
:noah:I can envision that season finale now. The scene of the courtroom when they announced Manafort's 8 accounts of fraud. Old Manaford in shock with his hands shaking and face toward the ground. Then we see Cohen walking pass a barber shop as he glance at the TV with CNN announcing Manafort got 240 years . Cohen froze by the door for a good minute as 1 tear rolled from his eye and hit the pavement in slow motion. As he mutters to himself " God help me" " This is the beginning of the end"..Then he made his way to the court room as the scene fades to black.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
2 Trump cronies guilty

rbk_g7.gif

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Quite frankly this Manafort shyt just makes me worry about more mistrials going forward. Every jury is statistically likely to have at least a few Trump supporters. :martin:

Yeah, I should be happy I guess but I think two years of Trump has robbed me of any ability to be optimistic about politics.

You have to be one of the most negative mofos in this topic. You legit find worry in EVERYTHING. Even a win is a loss to you. SMGDH