RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
is there such a thing as edging when it comes to political junkies?

if so, then we are all collectively politically edging together and waiting for the nut that has eluded us for 2 years.
granted; there have been numerous instances of pre-cum ejaculation that we are all guilty or enjoying but dat elusive nut.....:mjgrin:

:dame:

we need @wickedsm back here so i feel more comfortable with the current state of affairs.

:hubie:
Edging the same as chipping?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Not sure anything takes as long to do so little as they do. I’m rewatching the show and after about 70-71 episodes, there’s been so much stalling and filler that you could probably shave off about 15 episodes worth of time if you just trimmed the stalling and filler.
i did this same thing a few years ago and i was appalled
all that time goku spends on the snake road in heaven :dead:
there were episodes where he just gets booted back to where he was at the start and makes NO progress :francis:
its cause they were still writing the manga when the show was airing and the show was faster to make

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Edging the same as chipping?

had to google "chipping".

with chipping, you have control over what you get and how much you get.
with edging, assuming that another person is in control of your stimuli would be a more appropriate analogy imo.

as spectators to this clown show called the trump administration we have no control over what happens but are force to endure whatever stimuli is out there.
can we ignore the whole trump investigation...yes.
can a dope fiend simply refuse to use...yes.

the difference is that whether or not we decide how much trump to take into our brains, trump is still having an effect on our lives and everyone else around the world.

pop a pill, inject, snort or don't....it affects you and your immediate relations.

what the fukk am i talking about?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
paris somewhere crying. he finally got acknowledged by trump.

queen angela gonna bodybag this nikka again if they square off. dude literally gets 3-0'd every fukking time hes on tv and they still put him on. this nikka is the glass joe of debates.

BUBUBUBUU MASSA SAID MAH NAME!!

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i did this same thing a few years ago and i was appalled
all that time goku spends on the snake road in heaven :dead:
there were episodes where he just gets booted back to where he was at the start and makes NO progress :francis:
its cause they were still writing the manga when the show was airing and the show was faster to make

I just passed an episode solely focused around Bulma’s misadventures on Namek, there were multiple whole episodes focused on Gohan meeting a broken down robot, an entire episode of Goku in hell (that one always makes me laugh), and they spent I think 3 full episodes on the fake Namek too :mjlol:. I think he got booted off snake way twice and spent a whole week in a magnetic storm in his ship :dead:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I just passed an episode solely focused around Bulma’s misadventures on Namek, there were multiple whole episodes focused on Gohan meeting a broken down robot, an entire episode of Goku in hell (that one always makes me laugh), and they spent I think 3 full episodes on the fake Namek too :mjlol:. I think he got booted off snake way twice and spent a whole week in a magnetic storm in his ship :dead:
:russ: yo i couldnt believe that one when i saw it again i was like
:dwillhuh: so how is this robot gonna get worked into the main plot
little did i know...