RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That is what Russia wants..... that is EXACTLY what Russia wants!!! How many times is this fukking a$$hole going to try this shyt?

Like he literally keeps trying this same bullshyt over and over again
Russia created the situation in the Ukraine :leostare:

He must think we're as dumb as his base.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
@The Black Panther dont you have a ban bet with a certain master of the custodial arts that this would concern :mjgrin:?
giphy.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
While I like that Clapper is speaking out against Trump, let’s not forget that Clapper himself also broke the law many times, lied under oath, and saw no repercussions.

Remember the extremely illegal monitoring of all US citizens by the NSA? Yeah, Clapper lies under oath about that. How do we know that? Thank Snowden

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There is a magamaniac on that jury absolutely impervious to any sort of reason/evidence. Guarantee all this time is being spent with the majority explaining to him that whatever ur thoughts are on the Russia investigation etc that this trial is about failure to register, money laundering, tax evasion etc and that the evidence is clearly in the documents.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
While I like that Clapper is speaking out against Trump, let’s not forget that Clapper himself also broke the law many times, lied under oath, and saw no repercussions.

Remember the extremely illegal monitoring of all US citizens by the NSA? Yeah, Clapper lies under oath about that. How do we know that? Thank Snowden
Glenn is that you?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm actually confident about this one. All speculation, but I think it makes more sense that they're deliberating longer because they can't agree on all charges, but have a consensus about the majority of them.

I just can't see the Feds taking an L on a case like this.
93% conviction rate :wow:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The jury is going to convict him. Maybe lose some of the charges, but I think a conviction on 10 or more charges is forthcoming.
Are you a lawyer? Are you even a Dr. Phil type consultant?