RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Anti-Fa got chased out of Berkley protest :gucci:

I mean I cant stand that group and their antagonizing ways but how you give Trump supporters such a win

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anti-Fa got chased out of Berkley protest :gucci:

I mean I cant stand that group and their antagonizing ways but how you give Trump supporters such a win

those folks are PAID Opposition. There has never been a day when they have not been an embarrassment.Who exactly are these clowns and what is their purpose? They are NOT built like that and are always getting chased and beaten down.

Who are they serving? And is the Check enough?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
those folks are PAID Opposition. There has never been a day when they have not been an embarrassment.Who exactly are these clowns and what is their purpose? They are NOT built like that and are always getting chased and beaten down.

I dont think theyre getting paid

they are clearly unorganized

I think its just a bunch of people who grew up watching V for Vendetta and seeing people protest and get change in other countries and then tried doing that here

this is the first time Ive seen them get chased out of anywhere although granted I only learned of them during the march 25th MAGA rallies

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

Breh, not everything is a paid opposition. :beli:

Most of these anti-fa people are just random dudes looking to fukk up nazis etc and the thrill of being involved in such events.

Just a bunch of crazy peeps outchea.

The alt-right came prepared this time with numbers though. :hubie:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think theyre getting paid

they are clearly unorganized

I think its just a bunch of people who grew up watching V for Vendetta and seeing people protest and get change in other countries and then tried doing that here

this is the first time Ive seen them get chased out of anywhere although granted I only learned of them during the march 25th MAGA rallies

I've seen them get knocked over and chased like 2 times before this and never understood what the fukk they were doing.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, not everything is a paid opposition. :beli:

Most of these anti-fa people are just random dudes looking to fukk up nazis etc and the thrill of being involved in such events.

Just a bunch of crazy peeps outchea.

The alt-right came prepared this time with numbers though. :hubie:

Can't prove they are, same time I can't prove they're not. The 2010's have showed me that you can't trust any of this shyt. Either way what they're doing is not effective and only feeds these dumb asses they're protesting. So I would hope they would be getting at least a check for working against their supposed interests

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Can't prove they are, same time I can't prove they're not. The 2010's have showed me that you can't trust any of this shyt. Either way what they're doing is not effective and only feeds these dumb asses they're protesting. So I would hope they would be getting at least a check for working against their supposed interests

Nobody gets a fukking check for protesting.