RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I can't believe that some of ya'll are warming up to Omarosa.....I'll wait until she actually does something meaningful before even starting to give her any bit of respek.

Until then it's :pacspit:

I don't understand either.:francis:

This woman is a venerable c00n and sided with a racist administration soely against POC and now she wants to come home. :wow: nikkas on here are really rationalizing accepting her bullshyt with the Trump admin.

How does this bytch get a fukking pass doing this? :stopitslime:

fukk that. :hhh: We need to turn our backs on these c00ns as a race.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This Brennan news sets a very frightening precedent.

Side note: I find it funny that John Brennan looks permanently pissed off. :mjlolhairfade:

Dude looks like he hasn't smiled in years. :mjlolhairfade:

EDIT: Dude even looks pissed off while smiling :mjlolhairfade::mjlolhairfade::mjlolhairfade:

john-o-brennan-e3cc9fe1-6778-40d0-bb14-7a86196f33e-resize-750.jpg

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumbass apparently doesn't realize that the whole point of a "deep state" is that you can never totally control it. Guys like Brennan have sources with sources throughout entire IC. Not to mention cat is already out the bag - unless Trump and Co. are dumb enough to STILL be engaged in treason, what new information are you holding from him?

:mjlol: