RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
giphy.gif

@chrisgeidner
And, @petestrzok legal team also confirms that he has joined Twitter. This is him. He has one tweet thus far, and it is his lawyer's statement from earlier today. My report: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/chrisgeidner/fbis-peter-strzok-who-sent-anti-trump-texts-and-has-faced … pic.twitter.com/69aDBnHssH

3:55 PM - Aug 13, 2018

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Trump reportedly tries to call world leaders at odd hours and has to be reminded of different time zones on a ‘constant basis’

President Donald Trump has to be reminded of differences in time zones on a "constant basis" as he impulsively attempts to call other world leaders, a diplomatic source told Politico in an article published Monday.

According to a former National Security Council official who spoke to Politico, Trump "wasn't great with recognizing" that an older world leader might not be awake "or in the right place at 10:30 or 11 p.m. their time."

The president also "randomly" calls other world leaders without specific topics to discuss, leaving them confused as to why he reached out, a former national-security official told Politico, adding that Trump has a particularly "bizarre" interest in French President Emmanuel Macron.

Trump "wanted to talk to him constantly," the official said, adding that "Macron would be like: 'Hey, what are we talking about?'"

:russ:

I'm like really really smart. I've got great genes the best genes

:snakeoiltrump: