RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
we should stop using the word "collusion" all together.
conspiring and conspiracy is what it is and what we should call it.
I agree 100% and I feel like the media uses it to play the both sides, crossfire game. Its open to interpretation. This is a Conspiracy, and from the beginning should have been referred to as such. Conspiracy investigation. Not Russian collusion. Russian Conspiracy. And the wildest thing is this is an actual conspiracy against the people of the us, something the conspiracy nuts have been ranting about since before I was born. But the biggest supporters of this foreign/ wannabe us oligarch conspiracy to overthrow the govt are the tin foil don't trust govt types. Up is down

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I agree 100% and I feel like the media uses it to play the both sides, crossfire game. Its open to interpretation. This is a Conspiracy, and from the beginning should have been referred to as such. Conspiracy investigation. Not Russian collusion. Russian Conspiracy. And the wildest thing is this is an actual conspiracy against the people of the us, something the conspiracy nuts have been ranting about since before I was born. But the biggest supporters of this foreign/ wannabe us oligarch conspiracy to overthrow the govt are the tin foil don't trust govt types. Up is down
Mainstream media was totally outclassed by Trump’s bullying tactics.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
April Ryan is protesting wayyyy too much regarding this Omarosa tape. Tweeting about it over and over. Let that shyt play out on its own. It doesn't have to be you that throws a good right hook. And if it flops let it flop.

People refuse to treat this like the war it is and wanna keep their feelings in place. And I'm definitely sensing feelings in this one.

And if it flops? Where's the harm? She wasn't some left wing hero anyway. If she has real heavy dirt, it might swing folks who are still on the fence. Anyone who still gives him hardcore support isn't to be considered. They're too far gone.

It's a war. fukk feelings. Use weapons logically.
thats why I posted that Professor Black Truth video...shes looking weak as fukk by seeking promo by shytting on a former friend. Then MSM aint even patting you on the head like that. Sad all around.