RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Its so funny that people still aint recognized that Melania Trump is like the most thorough KGB agents ever, she speaks 6 languages, when Tangerine met her he was 900mil in debt, 3 years later not only out of debt miraculously but supposedly had a plus1.5 bil. Then started floating Presidential feelers out, hooking up Russian Billionaire Oligarchs with access to all of New Jersey...the Nets included. Played fat Christie like a violin...has a young son whom nobody ever heard utter one word, cause all he speaks is Russian. Then on top of that is BFF with Putin...done fooled all the low IQ cacs in the USA, this country so over its funny
:ehh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He resigning?:mjgrin:
I mean what else could it be?

They have transcripts of the communications and video of you at the WH picnic of or around the time the crime would have taken place

If he denies it it would be like your girl walking in on you after you finish on some girls stomach and you're like "Yeah this looks bad but is it myyyyy nut?"

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Basically, his argument is that he held onto his shares. He 'overlooks' the fact that he called his son and brother-in-law and told them to dump their stock. Not sure if that is against the law or if Republicans have managed to make even that legal smh.

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse

It's obvious breh, she been here since 1996 accent still thicker than good grits, she has a super secretive east wing aka the Russian headquarters, they trying to convince people that big head boy of theirs is only like 12 who speaks Slovenian aka USSR, no engles' whatsoever (they aint trying to let him even say USA, or im proud of my dad) Orangemane tells the FBI fukk yall he trust Putin. When they asked Putin if he had something on Trump, he smirked and Trump looked scared af

Plus, i dont think Orange use Secret Service his details style and look seem Eastbloc, and some of the dress military uniforms look straight outta Moscow to me.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I didn't catch most of his speech but it sounded like he was trying to tell people what a good person he is. That shyt isn't going to help your case, they couldn't possibly have a more solid case
That was pretty much it. You would have thought his company was on the verge of curing cancer, HIV, and MS the way he was talking up his efforts.