RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

jkegabbg_2aah3a_cjy061.png

:troll:

Daps
Remember that one Black guy who was at EVERY Trump rally front and center?

That guy is an anomaly though. He's an insane conspiracy theorist who has his own agenda separate from even supporting Trump. Dude is nuts.

I was talking moreso like women placed behind Trump strategically, or when Obama's campaign had those women in hijabs removed from the camera view at a rally cuz his campaign didn't want to appear like it was associated with anything Islamic. It's marketing. That's what a rally is in the first place. A live action commercial. If people are getting paid to attend, it's just the natural extension of the PR machine.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I have a real problem with this being a solely prison reform meeting. A real fukking problem.

Prison reform is not THE MOST important thing facing the black community. ESPECIALLY when you’re in the room with Donald Trump.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I have a real problem with this being a solely prison reform meeting. A real fukking problem.

Prison reform is not THE MOST important thing facing the black community. ESPECIALLY when you’re in the room with Donald Trump.
Also, are pastors the only ones qualified for this work? I’m sure there are some black PhD’s who study this sort of thing that could be more helpful. Also, these nikkas doing trump’s work by sending shots at Obama.