RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Prosecutors Document Paul Manafort’s Reversal of Fortune After 2014

A day after describing in detail how millions of dollars in payments from Ukrainian oligarchs enabled Paul Manafort to live in luxury through 2014, federal prosecutors outlined on Thursday how his financial fortunes reversed so sharply in subsequent years that he made his Manhattan condominium available on Airbnb.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
“A drug dealer's dream
Stash Cream, keys on a triple beam
Five hundred SL green, ninety-five nickle gleam
Condominium, thug dressed like the gentleman
Tailor made ostrich Chanel for my women friend”

this verse has been on my mind all day because of the Ostrich part.

It’s crazy how the verse ends like this “Nas Escobar moving on your weak production
Pumping corruption in the third world we just busting” which is exactly what Manafort has been doing in Ukraine.
Sooner or later we’ll all see who the prophet is.:ahh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Well the judge warned the prosecution about talking about all of Manafort's lavish expenses like the coat, saying "He's not on trial for being rich." Prosecuters rsponded that its intregral to the case to show the amounts of money he was allegedly laundering. Now the judge ruled the prosecution cant use the term "oligarch" anymore saying it has a negative connotation, and they must instead use "funder." :francis:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Prosecutors Document Paul Manafort’s Reversal of Fortune After 2014

A day after describing in detail how millions of dollars in payments from Ukrainian oligarchs enabled Paul Manafort to live in luxury through 2014, federal prosecutors outlined on Thursday how his financial fortunes reversed so sharply in subsequent years that he made his Manhattan condominium available on Airbnb.

Reading now.

From what they laid out previously I assumed he couldn't find a way to get his money back to the states

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Well the judge warned the prosecution about talking about all of Manafort's lavish expenses like the coat, saying "He's not on trial for being rich." Prosecuters rsponded that its intregral to the case to show the amounts of money he was allegedly laundering. Now the judge ruled the prosecution cant use the term "oligarch" anymore saying it has a negative connotation, and they must instead use "funder." :francis:

I think they'll convict Manafort on all charges, but this judge seems biased to me. No hyperbole, or irrationality from me, he has again and again berated the SC team, from the beginning, in what he knows is a very high profile trial. I guess you can say he's ruled in their favor many times, but he has never dressed down the defense for filing absurd motions, among other things, with the same vigor he has came at the SC prosecutors.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Reading now.

From what they laid out previously I assumed he couldn't find a way to get his money back to the states
The rugs thing just doesn't make sense to me.

Dude was just blowing too much money to make sense. It had to be him using that stuff to sell or as assets he could flip. It was just too much.