RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

House Intel report and Dem response didn’t say Cohen revealed that Trump knew of Don Jr/Russian meeting. Talking to @ChrisCuomo, Eric Swalwell hints very strongly that Cohen was asked. So if Cohen tells Mueller that Trump knew, it may very well contradict his own Hill testimony

10:00 PM - Jul 26, 2018

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
Now I get that this still needs to be proven in court and shyt but... what a piece of shyt with Trump, if it was him, or a Jay Sek, or a Guliani, or a Pence folk or a Don Jr or a whoever from that clique, to put this out there with no backup... this is so messy, I don't have the energy to find the smartness of this strategy. The truth is coming no matter how long it takes, they think they can make knowledge of the meeting seem like nothing and stick their asses in these prosecutors faces.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Trump Jr said fukk all that...I'm going out in this A1 Fox News poon :mjgrin:

:whew:

kimberly-guilfoyle-and-donald-trump-jr.png
Her and Kellyanne, huh, Nap?
:scust: You have some really fukked up standards. I promise, I ain’t doing the pointy elbow thing, and I’m married, so not in the game, but that’s some long weekend, ft. Lauderdale, just got divorced, looking for some fun type of chick, not a “cuff her, I luhh her” type shyt....and if she would fukk with diaper don’s, leatherface, human possum’s looking, pissy/shytty ass, I wouldn’t hold the door open.

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
So, just from watching the Rudy chrismo interview, I think trump released it, because he is confident that the other people in the room will lie for him. LORDY, I hope there are tapes.

Again, What. A. Dumbass. Could never be me. That's really what being a 71 or 72 year old unhumbled, static minded, money man is like. Of course it is.
I would like corroboration from a few other news sources... But I don't want this to be fake. One option could be a prank caller but that's too easy to spot. My head is spinning.