RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

DiQQ3v3WsAI1r7J.jpg:large

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Who will the cast be?

Trump - Jon Voight
Don Jr - Christian Bale
Putin - Liam Neeson
Sarah Sanders - Chrissy Metz
Michael Cohen - Ross from Friends
Manafort - Christopher McDonald

add on..
James Woods as Paul Manafort :obamasawg:

Last edited:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Trump’s biggest issue is that his ego won’t allow him to believe Russia helped influence the votes.

Who will the cast be?

Trump - Jon Voight
Don Jr - Christian Bale
Putin - Liam Neeson
Sarah Sanders - Chrissy Metz
Michael Cohen - Ross from Friends
Manafort - Christopher McDonald

add on..

Give me Vigo Mortensen as Putin

Ed Harris as John McCain

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I really hope there's a way to hold all these Republicans accountable for the blatant obstruction but the youtube comments on the clips I've watched are completely spammed by Trump supporters which scares me.

IDK who said that but I fell out of my chair. :dead:

right before his meeting with Putin huh :mjgrin:

The Democrats knew about Russia meddling and hacking, but didn't care to do anything because they though Clinton was guaranteed to win. Mueller probably had to indict the twelve Russians or else this investigation would have been a complete waste of money, as they have still said there was no U.S. involvement.

So, yes, these Russians were indicted, and Mueller can now say the Russians meddled in the election, but still says he has no evidence of U.S. involvement.

And, what are you talking about with the Russians not trying to hack the Republicans. They DID try to hack the RNC......

Stop that passing the buck shyt. Cacs ain't got shyt to do with this nonsense. No kinda self accountability. :scust:

Mueller and RR with impeccable timing with those indictment setting this clown up perfectly. Everyone on the world stage so it live the American president is compromised. :wow:

Bruh did Mueller predict this level of fukkery when he dropped them things on Friday? These feds working on another level. Even Faux news like :picard:

All this does it make more information that comes from Mueller more credible and palatable to the fence sitting center.

The neolibs gotta see how awful Schumer has been at the game right? Can we get this dude replaced, even if yall want another third way centrist can it at least be a competent one? This dude sucks!

I been saying this for a while now. You guys have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Schummer belongs to Bibi and Bibi is friends with Putin. He won't say or do shyt.