RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
He didn’t in reality. Just another money laundering scheme.

I sign an agreement with you (overseas partner in crime) saying you’ll pay me 1 million per year for x (products/services). You give me 12 million over the course of a year without me having provided anything. I take money and deposit it in cayman or other untraceable jurisdiction. You then “sue” me claiming some sort of breach of contract for ton of money. We act like we’re going to fight lawsuit, then “settle” for undisclosed amount in private agreement. I’ve now laundered money coming from overseas and entire transaction looks like a legitimate one that just happened to end in litigation.

if that's true then manafort and oleg would be square and manafort would have no reason to push for removing sanctions...unless manafort was being paid to do so?

my understanding of the way things went down is that manafort owed oleg big time money.
he could not pay it back so he offered to have trump remove the sanctions as a payment.
i've looked into the magnitsky act and how these sanctions work.
sanctions fukk up that money for real so manafort getting them lifted would more than pay back what he owed.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They will never either.
Why are you so pessimistic in this thread? I’m not trying to be a gatekeeper, but this thread is the only place in any aspect of my life that gives me hope or positivity in regards to fukkface and you seem to want to be assure us all that this piece of shyt will never suffer any consequences to his fukkery. If you are a skeptic, post that Debbie downer shyt in the skeptic thread