RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

If anything, that’s the smoke signal, from Maggie. I’m sure she has been in constant contact with her friends......I mean sources in the administration, maybe even Donald himself. I thought that these were state charges, so he couldn’t be pardoned.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
If anything, that’s the smoke signal, from Maggie. I’m sure she has been in constant contact with her friends......I mean sources in the administration, maybe even Donald himself. I thought that these were state charges, so he couldn’t be pardoned.
Trump could pardon him because he would be tried in federal court but Schneiderman before he got railroaded was trying to ensure that NY state could side step double jeopardy laws and prosecute Cohen for the same offenses in state court if Trump tried to pardon him.

That is the reason they got Schneiderman out of the paint yet no one seems to be talking about that anymore but they will when Cohen gets indicted - more than likely this Friday.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Trump wouldn't be able to pardon him unless he gets federal charges. IIRC everything Cohen is going through is at the state level.
Cohen is going to be under federal charges - some of which will include wire fraud, campaign contribution violations, etc. He will have some federally pardonable offenses.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trump could pardon him because he would be tried in federal court but Schneiderman before he got railroaded was trying to ensure that NY state could side step double jeopardy laws and prosecute Cohen for the same offenses in state court if Trump tried to pardon him.

That is the reason they got Schneiderman out of the paint yet no one seems to be talking about that anymore but they will when Cohen gets indicted - more than likely this Friday.

Trump could pardon Cohen but that shyt ain’t gonna save him because then pardon is for federal only.. NY will be in the cut regardless to spank Cohen properly and Trump can’t save him

SO yeah at this point it don’t matter Cohen is fukked either way

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Trump could pardon Cohen but that shyt ain’t gonna save him because then pardon is for federal only.. NY will be in the cut regardless to spank Cohen properly and Trump can’t save him

SO yeah at this point it don’t matter Cohen is fukked either way
We don't know where the new AG is on the plan, I assume that's intentional, but as it stands now NY state could only prosecute him on state charges at that point. He couldn't be prosecuted on any of the federal charges after being pardoned for them.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
One of the great tag team ban bets of all time!

It all started because I_Got_The_Bushes thought me and @The Black Panther were the same person and wanted to ban us both. :snapmjlol:
Nitro03.gif