RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

:mjcry:
This is ONLY because Sessions wants to get back under his good graces. Guess what? These people want people like my wife to die, I’m your mutha fukking huckleberry, you bytch ass fukking coward fukkface c*nt cocksucking fukking bytch ass cowards!! Die you fukking c*nts! God bless the hands and heart of the next fukking Trump supporting fukkface I come across, man, women, grandpa, grandma, doesn’t matter to me. I ain’t a “smart” calm, cool, mature fukking adult, I’m fukking damaged and all I got is my wife, my kid, my dog, and my family, you want to hurt my people, accept the fukking consequences of that you fukking bytch ass fukking cowards. I’m off the gas, so ain’t shyt calming me down right now. I will smash the fukking windshield out the next Trump or any bumper sticker I decide is a little too far right. I’m vexed, fam

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:wow:

I'm probably being overly optimistic but I could see this backfiring on the GOP.
I hope you mean literally, and people start lighting people in any way associated with the GOP on fire, and they all fukking die painfully and slowly, and then suffer more