RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
:deadmanny:
uviiqqb045py.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yeah, okay. :mjlol: Trump will serve his full term. Probably even a second. Prepare yourself for the oncoming dark days.
:umad: And to think, the folks that won the election keep coming into this thread to :cape:. What's bothering you folks about what we talking about in here? :steviej:
:banderas:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
:umad: And to think, the folks that won the election keep coming into this thread to :cape:. What's bothering you folks about what we talking about in here? :steviej:
Ask those two aliases that keep popping up in here, not me. I hate Trump and lost the election just like you did. I'm just saying don't get your hopes up. Every day it's something and most Americans don't know or don't care. Meanwhile Republicans are gonna back their boy and Dems are too weak to fight. Impeachment is never happening.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont have a horse in this race

Im just tryna warn the brehs that this is a wild goose chase

Captain Ahab is about to take yall down with the ship tryna catch Moby dikk
if you wanna play yourself, so be it:manny:

hopefully it wont be too late before you figure it out

and you start hearing this in the background:mjcry:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask those two aliases that keep popping up in here, not me. I hate Trump and lost the election just like you did. I'm just saying don't get your hopes up. Every day it's something and most Americans don't know or don't care. Meanwhile Republicans are gonna back their boy and Dems are too weak to fight. Impeachment is never happening.
Who are the two aliases, breh? :patrice::mjgrin: